9327 CYPRESS COVE DRIVE ORLANDO, FL 32819
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2 Full 1 Half
- Living Area: 3,293 SqFt
- Lot Size: 0.39 acs.
- Year Built: 1981
- Garage: 2
- Pool: Yes
- MLS#: O5779716
- Listing Status: Active
- Days on Market: 291
NEW PRICE!! Remodeled South Bay home in the heart of Dr. Phillips. This gorgeous split plan home is minutes from Restaurant Row and is connected to the famous Bay Hill golf course. Lush landscaping and mature trees adorn this property. Through the front doors, this home offers an open living room with large architectural windows to make it light and bright. Interior features new paint, large base molding, and new flooring throughout the home. Lots of entertaining space with a separate dining room overlooked by a loft that is ideal for a theater or office. The gourmet kitchen was completely renovated as a gorgeous modern, open concept design. It offers new cabinets, granite countertops, new high-end stainless appliances including a microwave drawer, a double oven, and fixtures. The family room has hardwood floors, a wood-burning fireplace, vaulted ceilings, and a large, renovated bar area. All the bathrooms have been remodeled and 2 bedrooms were combined to make one very large bedroom with a craft closet. It has a spacious master bedroom with a new â€œspa-inspiredâ€ bathroom en-suite complete with his and her closets and vanities, a jetted tub, and a substantial walk-in shower. An oversized pool and grand covered patio with 3 ceiling fans add to the allure of this backyard oasis. Located across the street from the community dock on Lake Tibet (Windermere Chain). Great view of DISNEY fireworks! Includes walking trails, brand new professional tennis courts, and a playground as part of the community.
TELL ME MORE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Description: Garage Door Opener, Oversized
- Interior: Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Skylight(s), Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Tray Ceiling(s), Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- Fireplace: Yes, Family Room, Wood Burning
- Flooring: Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Pool Description: Gunite, In Ground, Outside Bath Access, Screen Enclosure
- Roof: Tile
- Lot Features: In County, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- House Faces/Primary View: Southwest
- Construction: Florida
- Exterior Description: Irrigation System, Sliding Doors
- Cooling System: Central Air
- Rooms: Family Room, Inside Utility, Loft, Storage Rooms
- Subdivision: SOUTH BAY
- Community Features: Dock, Playground, Security, Tennis Court(s)
- Gated: Deed Restrictions, Playground, Tennis Courts
- HOA Fee: $700 Semi-Annually
- HOA Fee Includes: Recreational Facilities, Security
- Annual Property Taxes: $8,027
- Elementary School: Bay Meadows Elem
- Junior High School: Southwest Middle
- High School: Dr. Phillips High
Listing courtesy of REALTY INTERNATIONAL LLC
Source: My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS
© Information is provided by My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS. The properties displayed may not be all of the properties in the MLS database or all of the properties listed with Brokers participating in the cooperative data exchange program. Properties listed by Brokers other than this Broker are marked with either the listing Brokers logo or name or the MLS name or a logo provided by the MLS. Detailed information about such properties includes the name of the listing Broker. Information provided is thought to be reliable but is not guaranteed to be accurate; you are advised to verify facts that are important to you. No warranties, expressed or implied, are provided for the data herein, or for their use or interpretation by the user. The Florida Association of Realtors and its cooperating MLSs do not create, control or review the property data displayed herein and take no responsibility for the content of such records. Federal law prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status or national origin in the sale, rental or financing of housing
IDX data last refreshed 02.23.2020 01:41
New Visitor? Please Register
And you will be able to Save Listings so you can view them later!
Forgot Your Password?
Please enter your E-Mail and we'll send you an e-mail message with your password.
After registering you Will have unrestricted access to all properties on this website.