9275 POINT CYPRESS DRIVE ORLANDO, FL 32836
- Bedrooms: 7
- Bathrooms: 6 Full 1 Half
- Living Area: 9,307 SqFt
- Lot Size: 0.91 acs.
- Year Built: 2000
- Garage: 4
- Pool: Yes
- MLS#: O5801057
- Listing Status: Active
- Days on Market: 157
UNPRECEDENTED OPPORTUNITY AT AN UNPRECEDENTED PRICE. The Sellers of this spectacular peninsula property, IMPOSSIBLE TO REPLICATE, DUELING LAKE FRONTAGE, OVERLOOKING DISNEY FIREWORKS are relocating out of State and have priced this Unique Home for half its cost in 2000 when built, PRICED RIGHT for FAST SALE. DON'T OVERLOOK THIS REAL DEAL ON A PREMIUM TIP TOP PRIME LOCATION IN ORLANDO The secure and private location inside of the highly distinguished, guard gated community of Cypress Point makes this an unparalleled opportunity for privacy and beauty in a supremely convenient Butler Chain location. The interior of this stunning estate is as impressive as the exterior and is evident as soon as you pass through the custom carved front doors. An exquisite custom marble fireplace and floor to ceiling palatial windows immediately envelop you in the serene luxury of the home. The sweeping lake views can also be enjoyed from the formal dining room or the kitchen â€“ where the custom stained-glass ceiling is almost as impressive as the scenery. The entrance to the 2-story Master Suite is located on the first floor. The Master is generously appointed with a large bathroom, custom closet, and a spiral staircase leading to the second-floor yoga loft. The large family room is located off of the kitchen. It also connects to a billiards room and features a custom crafted exotic wood bar. The large screened in lanai offers a summer kitchen and several seating areas making entertaining in your own private paradise a breeze.
TELL ME MORE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
- Garage Spaces: 4
- Garage Description: Circular Driveway, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Oversized
- Water View: Lake - Chain of Lakes
- Interior: Built in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Tr
- Fireplace: Yes, Gas, Living Room
- Flooring: Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Granite, Parquet, Tile, Travertine, Wood
- Pool Description: Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Screen Enclosure
- Roof: Concrete, Tile
- Lot Features: Cul-de-sac, FloodZone, In County, Street Paved, Street Private
- House Faces/Primary View: South
- Exterior Description: Balcony, French Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Rain Gutters
- Cooling System: Central Air
- Rooms: Attic, Bonus Room, Den/Library/Office, Family Room, Formal Dining Room Separate, Formal Living Room Separate, Inside Utility, Loft, Storage Rooms
- Subdivision: CYPRESS POINT
- Community Features: Clubhouse, Gated, Tennis Court(s)
- Gated: Association Recreation - Owned, Gated Community, Tennis Courts
- HOA Fee: $250 Monthly
- HOA Fee Includes: 24-Hour Guard, Recreational Facilities, Security
- Annual Property Taxes: $44,238
- Elementary School: Bay Meadows Elem
- Junior High School: Southwest Middle
- High School: Dr. Phillips High
Listing courtesy of JULIAN PROPERTIES, INC.
Source: My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS
© Information is provided by My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS. The properties displayed may not be all of the properties in the MLS database or all of the properties listed with Brokers participating in the cooperative data exchange program. Properties listed by Brokers other than this Broker are marked with either the listing Brokers logo or name or the MLS name or a logo provided by the MLS. Detailed information about such properties includes the name of the listing Broker. Information provided is thought to be reliable but is not guaranteed to be accurate; you are advised to verify facts that are important to you. No warranties, expressed or implied, are provided for the data herein, or for their use or interpretation by the user. The Florida Association of Realtors and its cooperating MLSs do not create, control or review the property data displayed herein and take no responsibility for the content of such records. Federal law prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status or national origin in the sale, rental or financing of housing
IDX data last refreshed 01.19.2020 01:06
New Visitor? Please Register
And you will be able to Save Listings so you can view them later!
Forgot Your Password?
Please enter your E-Mail and we'll send you an e-mail message with your password.
After registering you Will have unrestricted access to all properties on this website.