9227 BAYWAY DRIVE ORLANDO, FL 32819
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 4 Full
- Living Area: 3,664 SqFt
- Lot Size: 0.32 acs.
- Year Built: 2007
- Garage: 3
- Pool: Yes
- MLS#: O5768599
- Listing Status: Active
- Days on Market: 191
One or more photo(s) has been virtually staged. Welcome to your dream home on the gated, luxurious community of Emerson Point. This magnificent residence is graced by a 12ft high ceilings, elegant formal dining room, top-of-the-line chef's kitchen with premium finishes including granite countertops and onyx and dark granite tile backsplash, and professional-grade stainless steel appliances. Take advantage of the den/family room with an oversized gas fireplace and glass doors to the backyard. Enjoy your divine master suite with an opulent ensuite bath featuring a jacuzzi tub and separate glass shower, walking closets with gorgeous built-ins. Further highlights include all throughout crown-molding, walls with bullnose corners, solid wood doors and cabinets, central vacuum system, travertine flooring, European faucets, and 3 zones climate-control system. Every detail was carefully selected and quality crafted. On the second floor, a bonus room with a beautiful Brazilian cherrywood hardwood flooring and plenty of natural light flowing throughout the open-air layout. Perfect to create your own entertainment room, music room and more. Also, there is a 5th bedroom and a spacious full bathroom. Outside, in the backyard, prepare yourself to be amazed by the lagoon style pool. This stunning masterpiece was rock hand-carved, designed by Disney Imagineers. With the outdoor kitchen and complete privacy provided by the natural live fence, you'll enjoy a perfect setting for relaxing and entertaining. Live at ease in this impressive and generously spacious residence.
TELL ME MORE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
- Garage Spaces: 3
- Interior: Built in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Vaulted Ceiling(s), W
- Fireplace: Yes, Family Room
- Flooring: Marble, Travertine, Wood
- Pool Description: Auto Cleaner, Child Safety Fence, Fiber Optic Lighting, Gunite, In Ground, Self Cleaning
- Roof: Tile
- Lot Features: In County, Level/Flat, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Street Private
- House Faces/Primary View: Southeast
- Construction: Florida
- Exterior Description: Irrigation System, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors
- Cooling System: Central Air
- Subdivision: EMERSON POINTE
- Gated: Deed Restrictions, Gated Community, No Truck/RV/Motorcycle Parking, Sidewalk
- Annual Property Taxes: $12,006
- Elementary School: Palm Lake Elem
- Junior High School: Chain of Lakes Middle
- High School: Dr. Phillips High
Listing courtesy of REGAL R.E. PROFESSIONALS LLC
Source: My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS
© Information is provided by My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS. The properties displayed may not be all of the properties in the MLS database or all of the properties listed with Brokers participating in the cooperative data exchange program. Properties listed by Brokers other than this Broker are marked with either the listing Brokers logo or name or the MLS name or a logo provided by the MLS. Detailed information about such properties includes the name of the listing Broker. Information provided is thought to be reliable but is not guaranteed to be accurate; you are advised to verify facts that are important to you. No warranties, expressed or implied, are provided for the data herein, or for their use or interpretation by the user. The Florida Association of Realtors and its cooperating MLSs do not create, control or review the property data displayed herein and take no responsibility for the content of such records. Federal law prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status or national origin in the sale, rental or financing of housing
IDX data last refreshed 09.15.2019 22:44
New Visitor? Please Register
And you will be able to Save Listings so you can view them later!
Forgot Your Password?
Please enter your E-Mail and we'll send you an e-mail message with your password.
After registering you Will have unrestricted access to all properties on this website.