9221 CHARLES E LIMPUS ROAD ORLANDO, FL 32836
- Bedrooms: 6
- Bathrooms: 5 Full 1 Half
- Living Area: 5,611 SqFt
- Lot Size: 3.64 acs.
- Year Built: 1993
- Garage: 3
- Pool: Yes
- MLS#: O5804701
- Listing Status: Active
- Days on Market: 319
Incredible opportunity to own 3.64 acres on the Butler Chain of lakes. This exquisite Dave Brewer custom residence features 6 bedrooms, 5.5 baths and its own private entry gate. As you step through the front doors your eyes are immediately greeted by soaring two story ceilings and one of a kind views of the pool and lake. The luxurious master suite is lined with striking arched windows and features a separate sitting area and a spacious master bath with a walk-in shower and oversized soaking tub. The chef in the family will love the large open kitchen with its center island and beautiful cherry cabinetry. Exterior amenities include a hidden motor court with three garages, a sparkling screened pool, picturesque grounds with exotic tropical fruit trees, and a private boat dock perfectly positioned along 250 feet of pristine shoreline. The location simply can't be beat, just minutes from fine dining along S.W. Orlando's famed restaurant row, shopping at local luxury boutiques, and a short drive to all of the area theme parks, this home is all about convenience.
TELL ME MORE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
- Garage Spaces: 3
- Garage Description: Circular Driveway, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Guest, Portico
- Water View: Lake, Lake - Chain of Lakes
- Interior: Attic Fan, Attic Ventilator, Built in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Coffered Ceiling(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), In Wall Pest System, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, L Dining, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Pest Guard System, Sauna, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Thermostat, Thermostat Attic Fan, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- Fireplace: Yes, Decorative, Electric, Free Standing, Family Room, Living Room
- Flooring: Carpet, Travertine, Wood
- Pool Description: Auto Cleaner, Child Safety Fence, Gunite, In Ground, Lighting, Outside Bath Access, Pool Sweep, Screen Enclosure, Self Cleaning, Tile
- Roof: Tile
- Lot Features: Level/Flat, Street Paved
- House Faces/Primary View: South
- Construction: Custom
- Exterior Description: Balcony, Fenced, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Rain Gutters, Sauna, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Storage
- Cooling System: Central Air, Humidity Control, Zoned
- Rooms: Bonus Room, Breakfast Room Separate, Den/Library/Office, Family Room, Formal Dining Room Separate, Formal Living Room Separate, Inside Utility, Storage Rooms
- Subdivision: MILLIONAIRE'S ROW
- Annual Property Taxes: $32,806
Listing courtesy of REGAL R.E. PROFESSIONALS LLC
Source: My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS
© Information is provided by My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS. The properties displayed may not be all of the properties in the MLS database or all of the properties listed with Brokers participating in the cooperative data exchange program. Properties listed by Brokers other than this Broker are marked with either the listing Brokers logo or name or the MLS name or a logo provided by the MLS. Detailed information about such properties includes the name of the listing Broker. Information provided is thought to be reliable but is not guaranteed to be accurate; you are advised to verify facts that are important to you. No warranties, expressed or implied, are provided for the data herein, or for their use or interpretation by the user. The Florida Association of Realtors and its cooperating MLSs do not create, control or review the property data displayed herein and take no responsibility for the content of such records. Federal law prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status or national origin in the sale, rental or financing of housing
IDX data last refreshed 08.06.2020 14:58
New Visitor? Please Register
And you will be able to Save Listings so you can view them later!
Forgot Your Password?
Please enter your E-Mail and we'll send you an e-mail message with your password.
After registering you Will have unrestricted access to all properties on this website.