9208 COUNTRY BAY COURT ORLANDO, FL 32819
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 6 Full 1 Half
- Living Area: 6,522 SqFt
- Lot Size: 0.64 acs.
- Year Built: 1991
- Garage: 3
- Pool: Yes
- MLS#: O5797056
- Listing Status: Active
- Days on Market: 214
PRICED TO SELL BELOW APPRAISAL! REMARKABLE AND RENOVATED IN HIGHLY DESIRABLE SOUTH BAY! Look no further for your forever home. This updated gem with new tile roof on a quiet cul de sac in one of Southwest Orlando's premier neighborhoods is a rare opportunity for expansive square footage on one floor. All 5 bedrooms are located on the first floor of the home with the Bonus Room on the second. The bright and beautiful common areas create an entertainers paradise. From the dual sided fireplace in the formal living and dining rooms to the charming bar area and the fully updated kitchen it is evident that this home was designed with entertaining in mind. The bedrooms are all very generously sized and filled with beautiful natural light. The large bonus room is located on the second floor and offers plenty of room for a billiards room, home gym or office. Don't let this unique opportunity pass you by. Make your appointment today!
TELL ME MORE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
- Garage Spaces: 3
- Garage Description: Circular Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side
- Interior: Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- Fireplace: Yes, Living Room, Master Bedroom, Wood Burning
- Flooring: Brick/Stone, Porcelain Tile
- Pool Description: In Ground, Screen Enclosure
- Roof: Tile
- Lot Features: Cul-de-sac, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- House Faces/Primary View: Northeast
- Construction: Contemporary
- Exterior Description: Irrigation System
- Cooling System: Central Air
- Rooms: Bonus Room, Breakfast Room Separate, Den/Library/Office, Family Room, Formal Dining Room Separate, Formal Living Room Separate, Inside Utility, Loft
- Subdivision: SOUTH BAY
- Gated: Association Recreation - Owned, Park, Playground, Sidewalk, Tennis Courts
- Annual Property Taxes: $17,366
- Elementary School: Dr. Phillips Elem
- Junior High School: Southwest Middle
- High School: Dr. Phillips High
Listing courtesy of JULIAN PROPERTIES, INC.
Source: My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS
© Information is provided by My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS. The properties displayed may not be all of the properties in the MLS database or all of the properties listed with Brokers participating in the cooperative data exchange program. Properties listed by Brokers other than this Broker are marked with either the listing Brokers logo or name or the MLS name or a logo provided by the MLS. Detailed information about such properties includes the name of the listing Broker. Information provided is thought to be reliable but is not guaranteed to be accurate; you are advised to verify facts that are important to you. No warranties, expressed or implied, are provided for the data herein, or for their use or interpretation by the user. The Florida Association of Realtors and its cooperating MLSs do not create, control or review the property data displayed herein and take no responsibility for the content of such records. Federal law prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status or national origin in the sale, rental or financing of housing
IDX data last refreshed 02.23.2020 01:41
New Visitor? Please Register
And you will be able to Save Listings so you can view them later!
Forgot Your Password?
Please enter your E-Mail and we'll send you an e-mail message with your password.
After registering you Will have unrestricted access to all properties on this website.