9206 ISLAND LAKE COURT ORLANDO, FL 32836
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 5 Full
- Living Area: 4,814 SqFt
- Lot Size: 0.53 acs.
- Year Built: 1998
- Garage: 3
- Pool: Yes
- MLS#: O5784730
- Listing Status: Active
- Days on Market: 251
Located on the beautiful Butler Chain of Lakes this stately home sits on a half an acre in a gated community with 24-hour guarded security. This five bedroom, five bathroom home with an additional office backs up to a canal and is equipped with a new boat dock and new sea wall. Along with the canal access to the chain of lakes, this home provides a spacious living area with a formal living room, a formal dining room, a family room, media room as well as the outdoor patio. The home is lined with 24-inch by 24-inch new porcelain tile throughout with the exception of the master bedroom. Coffered tray ceilings adorn the living room and dining room. The first floor of the home is encompassed by 12-foot ceilings while the second level of the home has 10-foot ceilings with 8-foot doors throughout. Flare is added to the master bedroom with wood style ceramic tile, the massive his and hers walk-in closet with the California style closet system, as well as the glass french doors that open up to the lanai. Great for both cooking and family gathering, the kitchen is lined with granite countertops, solid wood cabinets and state of the art GE Monogram appliances. Equipped with an electronic venting system and an induction cooktop, granite waterfalls off the generously sized island. The air conditioning ducting system has been replaced throughout the home. One of the air conditioning units was replaced within the last year. This elegant yet comfortable home is a must see!
TELL ME MORE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
- Garage Spaces: 3
- Garage Description: Circular Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side
- Water View: Canal - Freshwater
- Interior: Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s)
- Fireplace: Yes, Gas
- Flooring: Porcelain Tile
- Pool Description: Gunite, In Ground, Lighting
- Roof: Tile
- House Faces/Primary View: North
- Exterior Description: French Doors, Irrigation System, Sidewalk
- Cooling System: Central Air
- Rooms: Attic, Bonus Room, Den/Library/Office, Family Room, Formal Dining Room Separate, Formal Living Room Separate, Great Room
- Subdivision: WATERS EDGE BOCA POINTE AT TURTLE CREEK
- Community Features: Basketball Court, Gated, Tennis Court(s)
- Gated: Deed Restrictions, Gated Community, Golf Carts OK, Tennis Courts
- Annual Property Taxes: $12,302
- Elementary School: Sand Lake Elem
- Junior High School: Southwest Middle
- High School: Dr. Phillips High
Listing courtesy of RE/MAX DOWNTOWN
Source: My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS
© Information is provided by My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS. The properties displayed may not be all of the properties in the MLS database or all of the properties listed with Brokers participating in the cooperative data exchange program. Properties listed by Brokers other than this Broker are marked with either the listing Brokers logo or name or the MLS name or a logo provided by the MLS. Detailed information about such properties includes the name of the listing Broker. Information provided is thought to be reliable but is not guaranteed to be accurate; you are advised to verify facts that are important to you. No warranties, expressed or implied, are provided for the data herein, or for their use or interpretation by the user. The Florida Association of Realtors and its cooperating MLSs do not create, control or review the property data displayed herein and take no responsibility for the content of such records. Federal law prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status or national origin in the sale, rental or financing of housing
IDX data last refreshed 01.24.2020 01:49
New Visitor? Please Register
And you will be able to Save Listings so you can view them later!
Forgot Your Password?
Please enter your E-Mail and we'll send you an e-mail message with your password.
After registering you Will have unrestricted access to all properties on this website.