9075 POINT CYPRESS DRIVE ORLANDO, FL 32836
- Bedrooms: 6
- Bathrooms: 4 Full 1 Half
- Living Area: 5,073 SqFt
- Lot Size: 0.71 acs.
- Year Built: 1990
- Garage: 3
- Pool: Yes
- MLS#: O5804895
- Listing Status: Active
- Days on Market: 356
NEW PRICE ! RENOVATED! FULLY FURNISHED BY RESTORATION HARDWARE! - NEW LOOK! You will LOVE this home! ! Impressive circular drive leads to a large porte-co-chere and this gorgeous custom home in desirable, gated Cypress Point! Custom double doors open to a 17' marble entry under 20' ceiling defined by stately architectural appointments. 5073 SF on ONE floor! Flexible plan -use the rooms asYOU need them! 5 or 6 Suites each with full Bath & custom closets. Master Suite with adjoining lounge! Great flex space in a 20' Bdrm/ Office/.Play Room or 2nd Master, with full Bath! Open floor plan with spacious rooms seamlessly flowing together under dramatic high ceilings! Classic towering Palladium windows naturally provide a bright interior bright ! Plantation Shutters & custom blinds! Impeccable interior! Every bedroom has full bath! Finely crafted Kitchen features granite counters, quality appliances and spacious eating area with door leads to screened terrace with outdoor Kitchen, a heated, salt-water Pool and heated Spa and spacious covered lounging and dining areas. Stunning Family Room offers a complete wall of custom shelving and storage, as well as room for you large T.V. What you will love best- the open, bright interior, the condition and the open floor plan! Cypress Point is one of the most coveted addresses - just minutes to the airport, multiple shopping opportunities, good schools and many restaurants! See the Virtual Tour! Live in this dream home - It's picture perfect and ready!
TELL ME MORE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
- Garage Spaces: 3
- Garage Description: Circular Driveway, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Guest, Oversized
- Interior: Built in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Coffered Ceiling(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- Fireplace: Yes, Gas, Family Room
- Flooring: Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Engineered Hardwood, Marble, Tile, Wood
- Pool Description: Gunite, Heated, In Ground, Outside Bath Access, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure, Tile
- Roof: Tile
- Lot Features: In County, Near Public Transit, Oversized Lot, Sidewalk, Street Dead-End, Street Paved, Unincorporated
- House Faces/Primary View: Northeast
- Construction: Custom
- Exterior Description: French Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Outdoor Shower, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Storage
- Cooling System: Central Air, Zoned
- Rooms: Den/Library/Office, Family Room, Formal Dining Room Separate, Formal Living Room Separate, Inside Utility
- Subdivision: CYPRESS POINT PH 02
- Community Features: Security, Tennis Court(s)
- Gated: Association Recreation - Owned, Deed Restrictions, Gated Community, No Truck/RV/Motorcycle Parking, Sidewalk, Tennis Courts
- HOA Fee: $840 Quarterly
- HOA Fee Includes: Security
- Annual Property Taxes: $14,056
- Elementary School: Bay Meadows Elem
- Junior High School: Southwest Middle
- High School: Dr. Phillips High
Listing courtesy of OXFORD REALTY, INC.
Source: My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS
© Information is provided by My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS. The properties displayed may not be all of the properties in the MLS database or all of the properties listed with Brokers participating in the cooperative data exchange program. Properties listed by Brokers other than this Broker are marked with either the listing Brokers logo or name or the MLS name or a logo provided by the MLS. Detailed information about such properties includes the name of the listing Broker. Information provided is thought to be reliable but is not guaranteed to be accurate; you are advised to verify facts that are important to you. No warranties, expressed or implied, are provided for the data herein, or for their use or interpretation by the user. The Florida Association of Realtors and its cooperating MLSs do not create, control or review the property data displayed herein and take no responsibility for the content of such records. Federal law prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status or national origin in the sale, rental or financing of housing
IDX data last refreshed 08.01.2020 15:24
New Visitor? Please Register
And you will be able to Save Listings so you can view them later!
Forgot Your Password?
Please enter your E-Mail and we'll send you an e-mail message with your password.
After registering you Will have unrestricted access to all properties on this website.