9064 GREAT HERON CIRCLE ORLANDO, FL 32836
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 4 Full 1 Half
- Living Area: 5,073 SqFt
- Lot Size: 0.55 acs.
- Year Built: 1993
- Garage: 3
- Pool: Yes
- MLS#: O5828851
- Listing Status: Active
- Days on Market: 55
Stunning 4 Bedroom Estate Home in the exclusive Cypress Point subdivision. Pride of ownership shines through as this well maintained home has been meticulously maintained by the original owners for over 25 years! Situated on over a half an acre lot with quite possibly the most exquisite landscaping in the entire neighborhood. Split Floorplan inside with over 5, 000 square feet of living space. The only home in the neighborhood with natural gas. Two home offices with built in desks, Huge Master Suite with gas fireplace and large custom walk in closets. Beautifully renovated bathrooms throughout the home. Open foyer with elegant formal living room and dining room designed for entertaining. Newly renovated open kitchen fit for a professional chef, with stainless appliances and large island, beautiful wood oversized cabinets, granite counters, breakfast area and butlers pantry. Huge family room with built ins and gas fireplace. Oversized guest bedrooms, two connected with Jack and Jill style shared bathroom. Two guest rooms with private baths. Upstairs theatre/game room has been freshly painted and is pre-plumbed for wet bar or extra bath. Ample storage throughout the property. Upgraded pool out back with dual remote control fire bowls and fountain. Large covered lanai is ready for large gatherings or relaxing on the weekends.
TELL ME MORE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
- Garage Spaces: 3
- Garage Description: Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Oversized
- Interior: Built in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s
- Fireplace: Yes, Gas, Family Room, Master Bedroom
- Flooring: Carpet, Marble, Tile, Wood
- Pool Description: Auto Cleaner, Child Safety Fence, Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Outside Bath Access, Screen Enclosure
- Roof: Tile
- Lot Features: Oversized Lot, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Street Private
- House Faces/Primary View: South
- Exterior Description: Fenced, French Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill
- Cooling System: Central Air, Zoned
- Rooms: Den/Library/Office, Formal Dining Room Separate, Formal Living Room Separate, Loft, Media Room
- Subdivision: CYPRESS POINT PH 03
- Community Features: Clubhouse, Dock, Gated, Park, Recreation Facilities, Security, Tennis Court(s)
- Gated: Deed Restrictions, Fishing, Gated Community, Golf Carts OK, Park, Sidewalk, Tennis Courts, Water Access
- HOA Fee: $840 Quarterly
- HOA Fee Includes: 24-Hour Guard, Maintenance Grounds, Private Road, Recreational Facilities, Security
- Annual Property Taxes: $6,122
- Elementary School: Bay Meadows Elem
- Junior High School: Southwest Middle
- High School: Dr. Phillips High
Listing courtesy of MASTERS REALTY INTERNATIONAL LLC
Source: My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS
© Information is provided by My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS. The properties displayed may not be all of the properties in the MLS database or all of the properties listed with Brokers participating in the cooperative data exchange program. Properties listed by Brokers other than this Broker are marked with either the listing Brokers logo or name or the MLS name or a logo provided by the MLS. Detailed information about such properties includes the name of the listing Broker. Information provided is thought to be reliable but is not guaranteed to be accurate; you are advised to verify facts that are important to you. No warranties, expressed or implied, are provided for the data herein, or for their use or interpretation by the user. The Florida Association of Realtors and its cooperating MLSs do not create, control or review the property data displayed herein and take no responsibility for the content of such records. Federal law prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status or national origin in the sale, rental or financing of housing
IDX data last refreshed 01.24.2020 01:49
New Visitor? Please Register
And you will be able to Save Listings so you can view them later!
Forgot Your Password?
Please enter your E-Mail and we'll send you an e-mail message with your password.
After registering you Will have unrestricted access to all properties on this website.