9032 GREAT HERON CIRCLE ORLANDO, FL 32836
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 4 Full
- Living Area: 4,764 SqFt
- Lot Size: 0.58 acs.
- Year Built: 1995
- Garage: 3
- Pool: Yes
- MLS#: O5795523
- Listing Status: Active
- Days on Market: 202
SPECTACULAR CUSTOM ESTATE HOME LOADED WITH GORGEOUS UPDATES. Perfectly situated behind the guarded gates of Cypress Point you will find 4700SF of grand features and generous spaces on ONE FLOOR. Once you enter through the front doors you are immediately greeted by all the warmth and functional elegance that this home has to offer. The grand features of this masterfully crafted home provide the perfect place to gather, cook, play, and laugh. Left of the voluminous foyer you will find a luxurious master retreat which occupies the East wing of the home. This spacious Master Suite boasts a tranquil sitting area, 2 custom walk in closets and a lavish spa-like master bathroom with Italian quartzite, sunken tub, dual sinks, vanity & huge walk-in shower. Moving to the West side of the home the focal point is the Kitchen. From the exotic Brazilian granite to the furniture-style cabinetry this is truly a chef's dream. Top of the line new stainless steel sinks, new double convection oven and new induction stove top complete this spectacular kitchen. Moving on throughout the home you find yourself immersed in luxurious appointments at every turn. The huge family room features a fireplace and opens up to the backyard oasis. The spectacular outdoor retreat is the perfect environment to entertain and relax; it features a heated pool & spa, outdoor kitchen, and over a HALF ACRE lot. We welcome you to experience this showcase in person. Please schedule your private showing of this exceptional 5 bed/4 bath home today.
TELL ME MORE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
- Garage Spaces: 3
- Garage Description: Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side
- Interior: Built in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s)
- Fireplace: Yes, Gas, Family Room
- Flooring: Carpet, Porcelain Tile, Wood
- Pool Description: Child Safety Fence, Gunite, Heated, In Ground, Screen Enclosure
- Roof: Tile
- Lot Features: In County, Level/Flat, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Street Private
- House Faces/Primary View: West
- Construction: Traditional
- Exterior Description: Irrigation System, Outdoor Kitchen
- Cooling System: Central Air
- Rooms: Family Room, Formal Dining Room Separate, Formal Living Room Separate, Inside Utility
- Subdivision: CYPRESS POINT
- Community Features: Dock, Gated, Recreation Facilities, Tennis Court(s)
- Gated: Deed Restrictions, Fishing, Gated Community, Tennis Courts
- Annual Property Taxes: $11,438
- Elementary School: Bay Meadows Elem
- Junior High School: Southwest Middle
- High School: Dr. Phillips High
Listing courtesy of JULIAN PROPERTIES, INC.
Source: My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS
© Information is provided by My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS. The properties displayed may not be all of the properties in the MLS database or all of the properties listed with Brokers participating in the cooperative data exchange program. Properties listed by Brokers other than this Broker are marked with either the listing Brokers logo or name or the MLS name or a logo provided by the MLS. Detailed information about such properties includes the name of the listing Broker. Information provided is thought to be reliable but is not guaranteed to be accurate; you are advised to verify facts that are important to you. No warranties, expressed or implied, are provided for the data herein, or for their use or interpretation by the user. The Florida Association of Realtors and its cooperating MLSs do not create, control or review the property data displayed herein and take no responsibility for the content of such records. Federal law prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status or national origin in the sale, rental or financing of housing
IDX data last refreshed 01.19.2020 01:06
New Visitor? Please Register
And you will be able to Save Listings so you can view them later!
Forgot Your Password?
Please enter your E-Mail and we'll send you an e-mail message with your password.
After registering you Will have unrestricted access to all properties on this website.