9000 EASTERLING DRIVE ORLANDO, FL 32819
- Bedrooms: 6
- Bathrooms: 4 Full
- Living Area: 6,289 SqFt
- Lot Size: 0.58 acs.
- Year Built: 2016
- Garage: 3
- Pool: Yes
- MLS#: A4445818
- Listing Status: Active
- Days on Market: 133
Newly constructed estate home located on Lake Tibet in pristine Butler Chain of Lakes. Nestled in Bay Hill community, home of the Arnold Palmer Golf Invitational, this immaculate home offers serene lake views. A circular driveway and covered porch lead through double doors to an open floor plan and private study featuring custom built-ins and separate entrance. The inviting living rooms boasts 21' ceilings and opens to a chef's dream gourmet kitchen fully equipped with stainless steel farmhouse sink and appliances, double ovens, glass tile mosaic back splash, custom maple cabinets, granite cooking island, breakfast bar and a walk-in pantry. An adjacent over-sized mud/laundry/craft room features ample counter space and yard and lake access door. First floor master retreat features 2 walk-in closets and a master bath with dual sinks, a free standing tub and separate large shower. A grande staircase leads to the remaining bedrooms and bonus room that open to 1, 200SF of unfinished flex living space, perfect for home theater, in-law suite, or second master. Attention to detail is evident throughout this well constructed concrete block home featuring, Hardie Board siding, Duration premium shingles, Kohler fixtures, and money saving high grade Icynene spray foam insulation, Pella double pane windows and doors, LED lights and reclaimed lake water irrigation. A great location with private boat dock, breathtaking sunsets and nightly views of the Disney fireworks.
TELL ME MORE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
- Garage Spaces: 3
- Garage Description: Circular Driveway, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Guest, Off Street
- Water View: Lake - Chain of Lakes
- Interior: Built in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermosta
- Fireplace: No
- Flooring: Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Engineered Hardwood, Porcelain Tile, Tile, Wood
- Pool Description: In Ground
- Roof: Shingle
- Lot Features: Corner Lot, Flag Lot, Irregular Lot, Near Golf Course, Street Dead-End, Street Paved
- House Faces/Primary View: Northeast
- Construction: Contemporary, Custom
- Exterior Description: Balcony, Fenced, French Doors, Irrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Storage
- Property Description: Corner Unit
- Cooling System: Central Air
- Rooms: Attic, Bonus Room, Den/Library/Office, Family Room, Great Room, Inside Utility, Interior In-Law Suite, Loft, Media Room, Storage Rooms
- Subdivision: BAY HILL SEC 05B
- Community Features: Fence Restrictions
- Gated: Deed Restrictions, Fishing, Golf Carts OK, Golf, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, No Truck/RV/Motorcycle Parking, Park, Playground, Sidewa
- HOA Fee: $615 Annually
- HOA Fee Includes: Common Area Taxes, Escrow Reserves Fund, Insurance
- Annual Property Taxes: $14,077
- Elementary School: Dr. Phillips Elem
- Junior High School: Southwest Middle
- High School: Dr. Phillips High
Listing courtesy of HOMELISTER, INC.
Source: My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS
© Information is provided by My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS. The properties displayed may not be all of the properties in the MLS database or all of the properties listed with Brokers participating in the cooperative data exchange program. Properties listed by Brokers other than this Broker are marked with either the listing Brokers logo or name or the MLS name or a logo provided by the MLS. Detailed information about such properties includes the name of the listing Broker. Information provided is thought to be reliable but is not guaranteed to be accurate; you are advised to verify facts that are important to you. No warranties, expressed or implied, are provided for the data herein, or for their use or interpretation by the user. The Florida Association of Realtors and its cooperating MLSs do not create, control or review the property data displayed herein and take no responsibility for the content of such records. Federal law prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status or national origin in the sale, rental or financing of housing
IDX data last refreshed 01.22.2020 00:53
New Visitor? Please Register
And you will be able to Save Listings so you can view them later!
Forgot Your Password?
Please enter your E-Mail and we'll send you an e-mail message with your password.
After registering you Will have unrestricted access to all properties on this website.