8859 CYPRESS RESERVE CIRCLE ORLANDO, FL 32836
- Bedrooms: 6
- Bathrooms: 6 Full 1 Half
- Living Area: 6,826 SqFt
- Lot Size: 0.58 acs.
- Year Built: 2003
- Garage: 3
- Pool: Yes
- MLS#: O5775873
- Listing Status: Active
- Days on Market: 45
Exquisite home in the gated community of Reserve at Cypress Point. Perfectly sited on one of the largest lots in the community, this beautiful home is truly one of a kind. From the moment you step though the front door your eyes are greeted by soaring two story ceilings and a wall of windows overlooking your own private oasis. Architectural details abound, from the striking wrought iron railings to the custom wood beams and stunning chandeliers. The chef's kitchen features an oversized center island with a separate prep sink, a gas cook top, and custom maple cabinetry with granite countertops throughout. The spacious master suite features a separate sitting area, two walk-in closets, and a spa bath with a jetted tub for soaking away the stresses of the day. Additional features include a first-floor office with custom built in's, 5 additional bedrooms, an amazing game room with a built-in bar, a massive bonus room above the garage, and a huge second floor balcony overlooking the back yard. The back yard is truly a private sanctuary. From the oversized resort style pool with a hot tub, waterfalls and fountains, to the two massive Polynesian Tiki huts offering plenty of covered patio space for entertaining. Owners will also love the outdoor summer kitchen and lush tropical landscaping. Located just minutes from famed restaurant row, world class shopping, and all of the major theme parks, there will never be a shortage of things to do.
TELL ME MORE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
- Garage Spaces: 3
- Garage Description: Garage Faces Rear, Garage Faces Side
- Interior: Built in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- Fireplace: Yes, Family Room
- Flooring: Ceramic Tile
- Pool Description: Heated, Other, Outside Bath Access, Salt Water
- Roof: Tile
- Lot Features: In County, Level/Flat, Oversized Lot, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- House Faces/Primary View: Northeast
- Exterior Description: Balcony, French Doors, Irrigation System, Outdoor Grill, Sliding Doors
- Cooling System: Central Air, Zoned
- Rooms: Bonus Room, Den/Library/Office, Family Room, Formal Dining Room Separate, Formal Living Room Separate, Loft, Media Room, Storage Rooms
- Subdivision: RESERVE AT CYPRESS POINT PH 02 47/46
- Community Features: Gated
- Gated: Association Recreation - Owned, Deed Restrictions, Gated Community
- Annual Property Taxes: $230
- Elementary School: Bay Meadows Elem
- Junior High School: Southwest Middle
- High School: Dr. Phillips High
© The data relating to real estate for sale/lease on this web site come in part from a cooperative data exchange program of the multiple listing service (MLS) in which this real estate firm (Broker) participates. The properties displayed may not be all of the properties in the MLS database, or all of the properties listed with Brokers participating in the cooperative data exchange program. Properties listed by Brokers other than this Broker are marked with either the listing Brokers logo or name or the MLS name or a logo provided by the MLS. Detailed information about such properties includes the name of the listing Brokers. Information provided is thought to be reliable but is not guaranteed to be accurate; you are advised to verify facts that are important to you. No warranties, expressed or implied, are provided for the data herein, or for their use or interpretation by the user. The Florida Association of Realtors and its cooperating MLSs do not create, control or review the property data displayed herein and take no responsibility for the content of such records. Federal law prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status or national origin in the sale, rental or financing of housing. Listing courtesy of REGAL R.E. PROFESSIONALS LLC
New Visitor? Please Register
And you will be able to Save Listings so you can view them later!
Forgot Your Password?
Please enter your E-Mail and we'll send you an e-mail message with your password.
After registering you Will have unrestricted access to all properties on this website.