8854 GREY HAWK POINT ORLANDO, FL 32836
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 4 Full 1 Half
- Living Area: 3,945 SqFt
- Lot Size: 0.28 acs.
- Year Built: 1997
- Garage: 3
- Pool: Yes
- MLS#: O5810278
- Listing Status: Pending
- Days on Market: 107
Stunning custom home in the gated community of Reserve at Cypress Point. As you step though the front doors you're immediately greeted by rich hardwood floors and a bright cheerful interior with amazing pool views. The luxurious master suite includes a separate sitting area, his and hers walk in closets, and a spacious master bath with a jetted tub and a walk in shower. The chef in the family will love the large eat in kitchen with its center island, stainless steel appliances, striking tile back splash and granite countertops. Additional features include a guest bedroom on the first floor and three additional bedrooms up along with a huge bonus room over the garage. Exterior amenities include a large screened lanai with a refreshing pool and a hot tub and for the car enthusiast there is a three car side entry garage. Recent updates include new energy efficient windows, in wall foam insulation, and a new pool heater. The location of the exquisite residence simply can be beat. Located just minutes from famed restaurant row, all of the area theme parks, and world class shopping, this home is all about convenience. Don't miss your opportunity to own this spectacular Dr. Phillips home.
TELL ME MORE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
- Garage Spaces: 3
- Garage Description: Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side
- Interior: Built in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s)
- Fireplace: Yes, Gas, Family Room
- Flooring: Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Pool Description: Gunite, Heated, In Ground, Other, Screen Enclosure, Tile
- Roof: Tile
- Lot Features: In County, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Street Private
- House Faces/Primary View: East
- Exterior Description: Fenced, French Doors, Irrigation System, Rain Gutters
- Cooling System: Central Air
- Rooms: Attic, Bonus Room, Family Room, Formal Dining Room Separate, Formal Living Room Separate, Inside Utility
- Subdivision: RESERVE AT CYPRESS POINT
- Community Features: Gated, Park, Playground, Tennis Court(s)
- Gated: Deed Restrictions, Gated Community, Park, Playground, Tennis Courts
- Annual Property Taxes: $6,555
- Elementary School: Bay Meadows Elem
- Junior High School: Southwest Middle
- High School: Dr. Phillips High
Listing courtesy of REGAL R.E. PROFESSIONALS LLC
Source: My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS
© Information is provided by My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS. The properties displayed may not be all of the properties in the MLS database or all of the properties listed with Brokers participating in the cooperative data exchange program. Properties listed by Brokers other than this Broker are marked with either the listing Brokers logo or name or the MLS name or a logo provided by the MLS. Detailed information about such properties includes the name of the listing Broker. Information provided is thought to be reliable but is not guaranteed to be accurate; you are advised to verify facts that are important to you. No warranties, expressed or implied, are provided for the data herein, or for their use or interpretation by the user. The Florida Association of Realtors and its cooperating MLSs do not create, control or review the property data displayed herein and take no responsibility for the content of such records. Federal law prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status or national origin in the sale, rental or financing of housing
IDX data last refreshed 01.19.2020 01:06
New Visitor? Please Register
And you will be able to Save Listings so you can view them later!
Forgot Your Password?
Please enter your E-Mail and we'll send you an e-mail message with your password.
After registering you Will have unrestricted access to all properties on this website.