8811 CYPRESS RESERVE CIRCLE ORLANDO, FL 32836
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3 Full 2 Half
- Living Area: 4,066 SqFt
- Lot Size: 0.31 acs.
- Year Built: 2002
- Garage: 3
- Pool: Yes
- MLS#: O5771428
- Listing Status: Pending
- Days on Market: 27
Stunning home located in the established gated community, Reserve at Cypress Point. An intimate neighborhood of just 30 homes tucked away from the hustle and bustle, yet minutes to Restaurant Row which is well known in the Central Florida dining scene. Also nearby is the Orange County Sportsman Association offering access to the Butler Chain of Lakes with affordable memberships and around the corner is the Bay Hill Golf Club for the avid golfer. Stay entertained with convenient access to SeaWorld, Universal Studios, Disney World and local shopping. However, there is no better place to be than right in your back yard. Relax under the covered lanai featuring Cypress tongue and groove ceilings, a refreshing pool/spa, a top of the line summer kitchen fully equipped with a gas grill, EVO grill and refrigerator. Take the entertaining inside with a spacious kitchen including built-in micro/oven combo, a side by side refrigerator, five-burner cooktop and two islands which is ideal for the chef of the house. A wet bar is located between the formal dining and living room with beautiful views out to the pool area. The layout is superior with private secondary bedrooms, an office, an upstairs bonus room and a spacious master suite with access to the lanai. This home has been impeccably maintained with more recent updates including a pool pump with energy efficient variable speed in 2015, an AC/Heating system with Lennox, high efficiency 26 SEER units in 2016 and an energy savings dishwasher in 2017. Better than new!
TELL ME MORE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
- Garage Spaces: 3
- Garage Description: Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side
- Interior: Built in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-I
- Fireplace: Yes, Gas, Family Room
- Flooring: Tile, Wood
- Pool Description: Auto Cleaner, Child Safety Fence, Gunite, In Ground, Screen Enclosure
- Roof: Tile
- House Faces/Primary View: South
- Exterior Description: Fenced, French Doors, Irrigation System, Outdoor Kitchen, Sidewalk
- Cooling System: Central Air
- Rooms: Bonus Room, Breakfast Room Separate, Den/Library/Office, Formal Dining Room Separate, Formal Living Room Separate, Inside Utility
- Subdivision: RESERVE AT CYPRESS POINT PH 02 47/46
- Community Features: Playground, Tennis Court(s)
- Gated: Deed Restrictions, Gated Community, Playground, Sidewalk, Tennis Courts
- HOA Fee: $1,700 Annually
- HOA Fee Includes: Escrow Reserves Fund, Private Road
- Annual Property Taxes: $8,435
© The data relating to real estate for sale/lease on this web site come in part from a cooperative data exchange program of the multiple listing service (MLS) in which this real estate firm (Broker) participates. The properties displayed may not be all of the properties in the MLS database, or all of the properties listed with Brokers participating in the cooperative data exchange program. Properties listed by Brokers other than this Broker are marked with either the listing Brokers logo or name or the MLS name or a logo provided by the MLS. Detailed information about such properties includes the name of the listing Brokers. Information provided is thought to be reliable but is not guaranteed to be accurate; you are advised to verify facts that are important to you. No warranties, expressed or implied, are provided for the data herein, or for their use or interpretation by the user. The Florida Association of Realtors and its cooperating MLSs do not create, control or review the property data displayed herein and take no responsibility for the content of such records. Federal law prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status or national origin in the sale, rental or financing of housing. Listing courtesy of MAINFRAME REAL ESTATE
New Visitor? Please Register
And you will be able to Save Listings so you can view them later!
Forgot Your Password?
Please enter your E-Mail and we'll send you an e-mail message with your password.
After registering you Will have unrestricted access to all properties on this website.