8749 THE ESPLANADE 4 ORLANDO, FL 32836
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2 Full
- Living Area: 2,162 SqFt
- Lot Size: 0.40 acs.
- Year Built: 2006
- Garage: Yes
- Pool: No
- MLS#: O5799299
- Listing Status: Pending
- Days on Market: 179
Enjoy beautiful views of Big Sand Lake from your oversized balcony in this luxurious waterfront ground floor condominium. It is centrally located in the 24-hour guard gated Vizcaya community. This two bedroom unit is the largest built in the community with oversized closets and bedrooms. Fabulous upgrades include a chef's kitchen, beautiful custom cabinets, stainless steel upgraded appliances and granite features throughout. The condominium has an eat-in kitchen, a breakfast bar and a very open-concept floor plan. As part of the upgrades, new floors have been installed and an awning has been added on the extra large balcony for enjoyment of the amazing sunsets. The residence has been recently painted, has a designated space in the parking garage and a private storage unit in the building. Enjoy working out in the fitness center, playing tennis and relaxing by the pool. Watch Disney and SeaWorld fireworks from your balcony in the evening and all the great Orlando attractions, which are a short drive away during the day. This home is in the heart of the Dr. Phillips area, close to downtown Orlando, the Orlando International Airport, the Dr. Phillips Performing Arts Center, the Orlando Eye and major highways. You do not need a car to get to Dr. Phillip's restaurant row, and it sits in the heart of a great school district.
TELL ME MORE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
- Garage Description: Assigned, Guest, Under Building
- Stories: 6
- Water View: Lake
- Interior: Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Open Floorplan, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- Fireplace: No
- Flooring: Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Roof: Tile
- Lot Features: In County, Street Paved, Street Private
- Total Floors in Building: 6
- House Faces/Primary View: Northeast
- Construction: Florida
- Exterior Description: Dog Run, Irrigation System, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors
- Cooling System: Central Air
- Rooms: Inside Utility, Storage Rooms
- Subdivision: VIZCAYA HEIGHTS CONDO 07
- Community Features: Elevators, Fitness Center, Gated, Pool, Recreation Facilities, Security, Storage, Tennis Court(s)
- Gated: Association Recreation - Owned, Fitness, Gated Community, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Pool, Sidewalk, Tennis Courts, Water Access, Wa
- HOA Fee: $520 Monthly
- HOA Fee Includes: 24-Hour Guard, Community Pool, Recreational Facilities, Trash, Water
- Annual Property Taxes: $6,277
- Elementary School: Bay Meadows Elem
- Junior High School: Southwest Middle
- High School: Dr. Phillips High
Listing courtesy of PREMIER SOTHEBYS INT'L REALTY
Source: My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS
© Information is provided by My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS. The properties displayed may not be all of the properties in the MLS database or all of the properties listed with Brokers participating in the cooperative data exchange program. Properties listed by Brokers other than this Broker are marked with either the listing Brokers logo or name or the MLS name or a logo provided by the MLS. Detailed information about such properties includes the name of the listing Broker. Information provided is thought to be reliable but is not guaranteed to be accurate; you are advised to verify facts that are important to you. No warranties, expressed or implied, are provided for the data herein, or for their use or interpretation by the user. The Florida Association of Realtors and its cooperating MLSs do not create, control or review the property data displayed herein and take no responsibility for the content of such records. Federal law prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status or national origin in the sale, rental or financing of housing
IDX data last refreshed 01.25.2020 02:21
New Visitor? Please Register
And you will be able to Save Listings so you can view them later!
Forgot Your Password?
Please enter your E-Mail and we'll send you an e-mail message with your password.
After registering you Will have unrestricted access to all properties on this website.