8713 THE ESPLANADE 5 ORLANDO, FL 32836
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3 Full 1 Half
- Living Area: 3,012 SqFt
- Lot Size: 0.28 acs.
- Year Built: 2002
- Garage: 2
- Pool: No
- MLS#: O5818108
- Listing Status: Pending
- Days on Market: 77
Waterfront townhome located in the award-winning upscale guard gated community, Vizcaya. This neighborhood is located next to Sand Lake Road in Dr. Phillips Restaurant Row and is surrounded by lakes. The townhome enjoys panoramic views of Little Sand Lake and Restaurant Row. Universal's Volcano Bay and The Orlando Eye can currently be seen from your patio and light up brilliantly at night. The townhome is a spacious 3000sqft which includes four large bedrooms, three and half baths, and a loft. The living area includes 20' high vaulted ceilings equipped with a beautiful chandelier. The kitchen features stainless steel appliances, 42 cabinets, Corian countertops, a designer sink, upgraded faucet and a breakfast bar. There are two master suites in the home. The master on the ground level enjoys lake views through a bay window and an upgraded master bath equipped with a luxury shower head and separate corner tub. The second master occupies the back half of the second floor with panoramic lake views from multiple windows, a separate sitting area, and a private bath. The third and fourth bedrooms are at the front of the home on the second floor and share the third bath. The half bath is located on the first floor near the entrance to the home. There is also a laundry room and an attached garage where you can store up to three cars/storage. There are two community pools and gyms you can use within the community. Don't wait! Schedule a showing today.
TELL ME MORE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Description: Garage Door Opener
- Water View: Lake
- Interior: Built in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Surface Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s)
- Fireplace: No
- Flooring: Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Roof: Tile
- Lot Features: Street Paved
- House Faces/Primary View: South
- Construction: Florida, Spanish/Mediterranean
- Exterior Description: Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors
- Cooling System: Central Air
- Rooms: Inside Utility, Loft
- Subdivision: VIZCAYA HEIGHTS CONDO OR 6575 1315
- Community Features: Clubhouse, Fitness Center, Gated, Pool
- Gated: Fitness, Gated Community, Playground, Pool, Waterfront
- HOA Fee: $261 Quarterly
- HOA Fee Includes: Community Pool, Recreational Facilities, Security
- Annual Property Taxes: $5,205
- Elementary School: Bay Meadows Elem
- Junior High School: Southwest Middle
- High School: Dr. Phillips High
Listing courtesy of SHOWCASE REALTY
Source: My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS
© Information is provided by My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS. The properties displayed may not be all of the properties in the MLS database or all of the properties listed with Brokers participating in the cooperative data exchange program. Properties listed by Brokers other than this Broker are marked with either the listing Brokers logo or name or the MLS name or a logo provided by the MLS. Detailed information about such properties includes the name of the listing Broker. Information provided is thought to be reliable but is not guaranteed to be accurate; you are advised to verify facts that are important to you. No warranties, expressed or implied, are provided for the data herein, or for their use or interpretation by the user. The Florida Association of Realtors and its cooperating MLSs do not create, control or review the property data displayed herein and take no responsibility for the content of such records. Federal law prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status or national origin in the sale, rental or financing of housing
IDX data last refreshed 01.24.2020 01:49
New Visitor? Please Register
And you will be able to Save Listings so you can view them later!
Forgot Your Password?
Please enter your E-Mail and we'll send you an e-mail message with your password.
After registering you Will have unrestricted access to all properties on this website.