8611 SUGAR PALM COURT ORLANDO, FL 32835
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2 Full
- Living Area: 2,020 SqFt
- Lot Size: 0.24 acs.
- Year Built: 1992
- Garage: 2
- Pool: No
- MLS#: O5894436
- Listing Status: Active
- Days on Market: 31
Welcome home! This charming, recently updated, corner lot home is perfect for those wanting a tranquil setting on a quiet street. While first time buyers will like the price point and location, it almost seems designed for those retired because it has a peaceful open air feel. There are practically floor to ceiling windows in the sunroom that offer a peek-a-boo water view of the neighborhood lake that is fisherman friendly. Nearly all rooms have vaulted ceilings and the great room is grounded with a cozy fireplace. The split floorplan is all one level with 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and a spacious office that could be used for an additional bedroom. The kitchen has a granite sink and countertops that are complimented by the stainless steel appliances. There is no carpeting in this house and both the interior and exterior have been recently painted. Newer HVAC unit, replaced sinks, many replaced and upgraded light fixtures and even a replaced septic system one year ago. This property is ready to be your home and is priced to sell! If a full price offer is received prior to midnight 10/25, the seller will contribute $2, 000 toward buyer's closing costs.
TELL ME MORE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Description: Driveway, Garage Door Opener
- Stories: 1
- Interior: Ceiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- Fireplace: Yes, Living Room, Wood Burning
- Flooring: Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Roof: Shingle
- Lot Features: Corner Lot, Cul-De-Sac, Street Paved
- Total Floors in Building: 1
- House Faces/Primary View: South
- Construction: Contemporary
- Exterior Description: Awning(s), Fenced, Irrigation System, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors
- Cooling System: Central Air
- Rooms: Den/Library/Office, Florida Room, Formal Dining Room Separate, Great Room, Inside Utility
- Subdivision: PALM COVE ESTATES
- Annual Property Taxes: $2,676
- Elementary School: Metro West Elem
- Junior High School: Gotha Middle
- High School: Olympia High
Listing courtesy of MAGIC KEY REALTY
Source: My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS
© Information is provided by My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS. The properties displayed may not be all of the properties in the MLS database or all of the properties listed with Brokers participating in the cooperative data exchange program. Properties listed by Brokers other than this Broker are marked with either the listing Brokers logo or name or the MLS name or a logo provided by the MLS. Detailed information about such properties includes the name of the listing Broker. Information provided is thought to be reliable but is not guaranteed to be accurate; you are advised to verify facts that are important to you. No warranties, expressed or implied, are provided for the data herein, or for their use or interpretation by the user. The Florida Association of Realtors and its cooperating MLSs do not create, control or review the property data displayed herein and take no responsibility for the content of such records. Federal law prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status or national origin in the sale, rental or financing of housing
IDX data last refreshed 10.26.2020 16:44
New Visitor? Please Register
And you will be able to Save Listings so you can view them later!
Forgot Your Password?
Please enter your E-Mail and we'll send you an e-mail message with your password.
After registering you Will have unrestricted access to all properties on this website.