8611 BAY VIEW COURT ORLANDO, FL 32836
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2 Full 1 Half
- Living Area: 2,623 SqFt
- Lot Size: 0.27 acs.
- Year Built: 1985
- Garage: 2
- Pool: No
- MLS#: O5882047
- Listing Status: Pending
- Days on Market: 33
Beautiful custom home at Bay Vista Estates. MOVE-IN ready and located in one of the most desirable areas in Orlando. Home offers 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. Formal dining and living rooms plus cozy reading area with wood burning fireplace. large family room is just perfect for entertaining family and friends. Kitchen and bathrooms were renovated. New Light fixtures. Master suite has new soaking tub with views of nature. All rooms are generous in sizes and house has an abundance of natural light thought-out the day. Large front porch with swing, screened-in back porch and huge fenced-in backyard completes this spacious house. 2017 RE-PIPE, 2008 Roof and gutters. 2019 Appliances, water heater and granite Kitchen. 2020 Fixtures, soaking tub & interior paint. The Bay Vista neighborhood features a community recreation area with boat slip to Big Sand Lake, tennis courts, close proximity to all major roadways, Dr. Phillips hospital, Universal Studios and Disney World theme parks. Top golf courses & 24 hours security. A+ school district: Bay Meadows Elementary School and Dr. Phillips High School. ONLY 3 minutes drive to Dr. Phillips' famous Restaurant Row. Come live where Orlando is at its BEST!
TELL ME MORE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Description: Garage Faces Side
- Stories: 2
- Interior: Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Skylight(s), Vaulted Ceiling(s)
- Fireplace: Yes, Wood Burning
- Flooring: Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Wood
- Roof: Shingle
- Lot Features: Cul-de-sac, Sidewalk
- Total Floors in Building: 2
- House Faces/Primary View: South
- Construction: Traditional
- Exterior Description: Balcony, Fenced, Irrigation System, Rain Gutters, Storage
- Cooling System: Central Air
- Rooms: Family Room, Florida Room, Formal Living Room Separate, Inside Utility
- Subdivision: BAY VISTA ESTATES
- Community Features: Basketball Court, Boat Slip, Park, Private Boat Ramp, Tennis Court(s)
- Gated: Association Recreation - Owned, Community Boat Ramp, Deed Restrictions, Park, Playground, Tennis Courts, Water Access
- HOA Fee: $400 Annually
- HOA Fee Includes: Recreational Facilities, Security
- Annual Property Taxes: $6,136
- Elementary School: Bay Meadows Elem
- Junior High School: Southwest Middle
- High School: Dr. Phillips High
Listing courtesy of RE/MAX 200 REALTY
Source: My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS
© Information is provided by My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS. The properties displayed may not be all of the properties in the MLS database or all of the properties listed with Brokers participating in the cooperative data exchange program. Properties listed by Brokers other than this Broker are marked with either the listing Brokers logo or name or the MLS name or a logo provided by the MLS. Detailed information about such properties includes the name of the listing Broker. Information provided is thought to be reliable but is not guaranteed to be accurate; you are advised to verify facts that are important to you. No warranties, expressed or implied, are provided for the data herein, or for their use or interpretation by the user. The Florida Association of Realtors and its cooperating MLSs do not create, control or review the property data displayed herein and take no responsibility for the content of such records. Federal law prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status or national origin in the sale, rental or financing of housing
IDX data last refreshed 09.28.2020 17:41
New Visitor? Please Register
And you will be able to Save Listings so you can view them later!
Forgot Your Password?
Please enter your E-Mail and we'll send you an e-mail message with your password.
After registering you Will have unrestricted access to all properties on this website.