8506 LAKE NONA SHORE DRIVE ORLANDO, FL 32827
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 6 Full 1 Half
- Living Area: 7,740 SqFt
- Lot Size: 0.72 acs.
- Year Built: 2021
- Garage: 5
- Pool: Yes
- MLS#: O5916078
- Listing Status: Pending
- Days on Market: 76
Pre-Construction. To be built. Currently under construction by DeVoe Custom Homes, this stunning two-story estate offers unparalleled privacy and is full of character, elegance and warmth. Located at the end of a cul-de-sac, the well-organized floor plan emphasizes flowing, open space connections among the main living areas and is outfitted to offer the highest level of finishes. Using every opportunity to embrace its lakeside setting, sliding glass doors and oversized windows are found in every room on the ground floor. The living room, sharing a double-sided gas fireplace with the foyer, opens to the dining room and kitchen. The kitchen features premium appliances by Wolf and Sub-Zero, an eat-in center island and a walk-in pantry with secret access to the laundry room. The home's design celebrates a first-floor owner's suite and three additional bedrooms on the second floor. A separate guest suite is found off the front of the house with its own private breezeway and entry, a full bath and a kitchenette. An expansive covered lanai with retractable screens follows the rear line of the home to create shaded entertainment spaces. The outdoor living area offers unending luxuries: a summer kitchen with a gas grill, sink and mini-fridge, a fire feature, and sweeping views of Lake Nona. The open-air pool is outfitted with a sun shelf, swim lane, raised spa, integrated planters and stepping pads. Additional details include a private dock, elevator and a five-car garage with a golf cart garage and air-conditioned storage.
TELL ME MORE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
- Garage Spaces: 5
- Garage Description: Driveway, Garage Faces Side, Golf Cart Garage
- Water View: Lake
- Interior: Built in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Coffered Ceiling(s), Dry Bar, Eating Space In Kitchen, Elevator, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
- Fireplace: Yes, Gas, Living Room
- Flooring: Epoxy, Marble, Porcelain Tile, Wood
- Pool Description: In Ground, Outside Bath Access
- Roof: Tile
- Lot Features: Cul-De-Sac, In City Limits, Near Golf Course, Street Dead-End, Street Private
- House Faces/Primary View: North
- Construction: Custom
- Exterior Description: Balcony, Fenced, French Doors, Irrigation System, Outdoor Grill, Sprinkler Metered, Storage
- Cooling System: Central Air
- Rooms: Bonus Room, Den/Library/Office, Family Room, Formal Dining Room Separate, Formal Living Room Separate, Great Room, Inside Utility, Interior In-Law Suite
- Subdivision: LAKE NONA ESTATES
- Community Features: Cable, Dock, Fence Restrictions, Gated, Private Boat Ramp, Security
- Gated: Community Boat Ramp, Deed Restrictions, Fishing, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Carts OK, Golf, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Sidewalk, Special Community Restrictions, Water Access, Waterfront
- HOA Fee: $1,700 Quarterly
- HOA Fee Includes: 24-Hour Guard, Cable TV, Common Area Taxes, Escrow Reserves Fund, Insurance, Maintenance Grounds, Manager, Private Road, Security
- Annual Property Taxes: $18,911
- Elementary School: Northlake Park Community
- Junior High School: Lake Nona Middle School
- High School: Lake Nona High
Listing courtesy of LAKE NONA REALTY LLC
IDX data last refreshed 05.08.2021 16:32
New Visitor? Please Register
And you will be able to Save Listings so you can view them later!
Forgot Your Password?
Please enter your E-Mail and we'll send you an e-mail message with your password.
After registering you Will have unrestricted access to all properties on this website.