7649 POINTE VENEZIA DRIVE ORLANDO, FL 32836
- Bedrooms: 6
- Bathrooms: 5 Full
- Living Area: 4,186 SqFt
- Lot Size: 0.23 acs.
- Year Built: 2010
- Garage: 3
- Pool: No
- MLS#: O5754520
- Listing Status: Active
- Days on Market: 351
MANY RECENT UPDATES - SEE IMAGES - OWNER MOTIVATED. This Southern California architectural style custom home is beautifully sited for privacy with lovely water views. Upon entering the home the leaded glass and mahogany front door creates a stately impression. The natural light from the broad glass doors visually link the living and dining rooms highlighting the two story space and scrolled wrought iron railings. Defined by archways the plan flows smoothly into the family room, a space planned for views and natural light. Beautifully finished with a gas fireplace and custom built-ins the casual space includes the kitchen and morning room. The chefs kitchen offers modern convenience with granite counter-tops, custom cabinetry, walk in pantry, porcelain tile flooring, Viking gas cook-top, and stainless appliances. The open arrangement and warm hues create an inviting space for friends and family to gather. With multiple access points the covered lanai adds living space and features fountain and water views. A perfect retreat, the master suite captures prime views and permits access to outdoors through glass doors. Massive walk in closet, garden tub, large shower, and his and hers vanities highlight the master bath. Upstairs the game/flex space with large balcony is perfect for game days. The secondary bedrooms are designed for growing families.
TELL ME MORE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
- Garage Spaces: 3
- Garage Description: Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side
- Water View: Pond
- Interior: Built in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- Fireplace: Yes, Family Room
- Flooring: Carpet, Porcelain Tile, Wood
- Roof: Tile
- Lot Features: In County, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- House Faces/Primary View: South
- Construction: Custom, Spanish/Mediterranean
- Exterior Description: Balcony, Fenced, Irrigation System, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered
- Cooling System: Central Air, Zoned
- Rooms: Bonus Room, Family Room, Formal Dining Room Separate, Formal Living Room Separate, Inside Utility, Loft
- Subdivision: VENEZIA
- Community Features: Park, Playground
- Gated: Association Recreation - Owned, Deed Restrictions, Fishing, Park, Playground, Sidewalk
- Annual Property Taxes: $9,894
Listing courtesy of PREMIER REALTY PARTNERS INC
Source: My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS
© Information is provided by My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS. The properties displayed may not be all of the properties in the MLS database or all of the properties listed with Brokers participating in the cooperative data exchange program. Properties listed by Brokers other than this Broker are marked with either the listing Brokers logo or name or the MLS name or a logo provided by the MLS. Detailed information about such properties includes the name of the listing Broker. Information provided is thought to be reliable but is not guaranteed to be accurate; you are advised to verify facts that are important to you. No warranties, expressed or implied, are provided for the data herein, or for their use or interpretation by the user. The Florida Association of Realtors and its cooperating MLSs do not create, control or review the property data displayed herein and take no responsibility for the content of such records. Federal law prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status or national origin in the sale, rental or financing of housing
IDX data last refreshed 01.29.2020 02:34
New Visitor? Please Register
And you will be able to Save Listings so you can view them later!
Forgot Your Password?
Please enter your E-Mail and we'll send you an e-mail message with your password.
After registering you Will have unrestricted access to all properties on this website.