7213 MOSS LEAF LANE ORLANDO, FL 32819
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2 Full
- Living Area: 2,605 SqFt
- Lot Size: 0.41 acs.
- Year Built: 1987
- Garage: Yes
- Pool: No
- MLS#: O5800257
- Listing Status: Active
- Days on Market: 184
Move-in Ready in a quite culdesac in desirable Orange Tree. Walk into a open floor plan with living, dining, kitchen, den and eat-in space. Then go around the corner to a huge Bonus room that can be used as a theater, game/computer room. Home features new roof, interior and exterior painting, fresh carpet, 12x24 ceramic tile floors, new cabinets, quartz counters, new plumbing fixtures, remodeled bathroom showers, and new interior doors.The home sits in a gated community is conveniently located in Dr. Phillips near A-rated schools, shopping, restaurants, theme parks, downtown Orlando and the airport. The open floor plan and spacious eat-in kitchen with a huge 126 island, make for easy living and entertaining. The bonus room huge enough to setup theater and computer stations.. All of the bedrooms have walk-in closets.This home won't last!â€
TELL ME MORE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
- Interior: Cathedral Ceiling(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Skylight(s), Stone Counters, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- Fireplace: No
- Flooring: Carpet, Ceramic Tile
- Roof: Shingle
- Lot Features: Conservation Area, Cul-de-sac, In County, Oversized Lot, Street Paved
- House Faces/Primary View: Northwest
- Construction: Florida, Ranch
- Exterior Description: Irrigation System, Sliding Doors
- Cooling System: Central Air
- Rooms: Attic, Bonus Room, Family Room, Great Room, Inside Utility, Media Room
- Subdivision: ORANGE TREE COUNTRY CLUB UNIT 5
- Community Features: Gated, Playground, Recreation Facilities, Security
- Gated: Deed Restrictions, Gated Community, Golf, Playground, Pool
- HOA Fee: $385 Quarterly
- HOA Fee Includes: Maintenance Grounds, Recreational Facilities
- Annual Property Taxes: $5,342
- Elementary School: Dr. Phillips Elem
- Junior High School: Southwest Middle
- High School: Dr. Phillips High
Listing courtesy of FLORIDA REAL ESTATE ASSOCIATES
Source: My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS
© Information is provided by My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS. The properties displayed may not be all of the properties in the MLS database or all of the properties listed with Brokers participating in the cooperative data exchange program. Properties listed by Brokers other than this Broker are marked with either the listing Brokers logo or name or the MLS name or a logo provided by the MLS. Detailed information about such properties includes the name of the listing Broker. Information provided is thought to be reliable but is not guaranteed to be accurate; you are advised to verify facts that are important to you. No warranties, expressed or implied, are provided for the data herein, or for their use or interpretation by the user. The Florida Association of Realtors and its cooperating MLSs do not create, control or review the property data displayed herein and take no responsibility for the content of such records. Federal law prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status or national origin in the sale, rental or financing of housing
IDX data last refreshed 01.24.2020 01:49
New Visitor? Please Register
And you will be able to Save Listings so you can view them later!
Forgot Your Password?
Please enter your E-Mail and we'll send you an e-mail message with your password.
After registering you Will have unrestricted access to all properties on this website.