5901 MASTERS BOULEVARD ORLANDO, FL 32819
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3 Full 1 Half
- Living Area: 3,813 SqFt
- Lot Size: 0.58 acs.
- Year Built: 1983
- Garage: 3
- Pool: Yes
- MLS#: O5779621
- Listing Status: Active
- Days on Market: 269
!!!! BACK ON THE MARKET 11/20/2019 !!!!! MOTIVATED SELLERS !!! Charm and Grace best describes this (Corner Lot at .58 Acre ) Located on the # 4 Fairway and Green on Bay Hill Golf Course with breathtaking panoramic views of the golf course from the second floor. This golf front estates measures at 5677 total sqft and recently renovated starting with a (NEW) shingle roof, high end stainless steel appliances, gourmet kitchen with majestic green granite counter tops, hand scraped cherry wood flooring, upgraded pool equipment, resort style 40, 000 gallon salt water pool, 8 person solar heated spa, screened enclosed 1500 sqft patio area, newly remodeled master bathroom and second bathroom, slated wood ceiling fireplace in master bedroom, crown molding throughout, custom baseboards, custom ceiling fans, over sized epoxy covered 4 car garage plus work station, over 1000 sqft of attic space, ans exterior of property painted and sealed. This exclusive golf community has one of the best GRADE (A) school rating in Central Florida starting from Elementary to High School. Your just minutes from the World Class Restaurant Row of Central Florida, and just minutes from all the World Class theme parks like Disney, Sea World, universal etc. See players from the PGA Tour in your back yard getting ready for the 2020 Bay Hill Invitational PGA Golf Tournament !! Call for private showing !!
TELL ME MORE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
- Garage Spaces: 3
- Garage Description: Circular Driveway, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Golf Cart Parking, Oversized
- Interior: Built in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s)
- Fireplace: Yes, Gas, Master Bedroom
- Flooring: Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Pool Description: Child Safety Fence, Gunite, Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure, Solar Heat, Tile
- Roof: Shingle
- Lot Features: Corner Lot, In City Limits, In County, On Golf Course, Oversized Lot, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- House Faces/Primary View: South
- Construction: Contemporary, Custom
- Exterior Description: Balcony, French Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Other, Sidewalk
- Cooling System: Central Air
- Rooms: Breakfast Room Separate, Family Room, Formal Dining Room Separate, Formal Living Room Separate
- Subdivision: BAY HILL SEC 13
- Community Features: Other, Private Boat Ramp, Tennis Court(s)
- Gated: Community Boat Ramp, Deed Restrictions, Fishing, Golf Carts OK, Golf, Tennis Courts, Water Access
- HOA Fee: $540 Annually
- HOA Fee Includes: Trash
- Annual Property Taxes: $11,351
- Elementary School: Dr. Phillips Elem
- Junior High School: Southwest Middle
- High School: Dr. Phillips High
Listing courtesy of PREMIER REALTY PARTNERS INC
Source: My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS
© Information is provided by My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS. The properties displayed may not be all of the properties in the MLS database or all of the properties listed with Brokers participating in the cooperative data exchange program. Properties listed by Brokers other than this Broker are marked with either the listing Brokers logo or name or the MLS name or a logo provided by the MLS. Detailed information about such properties includes the name of the listing Broker. Information provided is thought to be reliable but is not guaranteed to be accurate; you are advised to verify facts that are important to you. No warranties, expressed or implied, are provided for the data herein, or for their use or interpretation by the user. The Florida Association of Realtors and its cooperating MLSs do not create, control or review the property data displayed herein and take no responsibility for the content of such records. Federal law prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status or national origin in the sale, rental or financing of housing
IDX data last refreshed 01.24.2020 01:49
New Visitor? Please Register
And you will be able to Save Listings so you can view them later!
Forgot Your Password?
Please enter your E-Mail and we'll send you an e-mail message with your password.
After registering you Will have unrestricted access to all properties on this website.