5524 SAIL COURT ORLANDO, FL 32819
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3 Full 1 Half
- Living Area: 3,316 SqFt
- Lot Size: 3.60 acs.
- Year Built: 1990
- Garage: 3
- Pool: Yes
- Community: NORTH BAY
- MLS#: O5796895
- Listing Status: Active
- Days on Market: 192
Nestled in the heart of pure peacefulness sits this exceptional North Bay waterfront estate. Ever-so-often an enclosure ceases to be solely a structure, but rather a home. A place where form & function meet to inspire serenity. This masterwork in luxury composition turns dreams into reality whereby every inch of this timeless estate is outfitted in the sharpest possible detail, latest technology (entire home generator); all with an unforgettable blend of style in a comfortable setting. Located in Dr Phillips & some of the best restaurants, schools & golf courses, this stunning estate boast pure luxury from the marble floors, to the gourmet kitchen, pot filler faucet, gas cook top, designer appliances, an elaborate walk-in wine cellar & 2 wood burning fireplaces. The floor plan is functional & comfortable, remembering every detail. The master retreat boasts lake views, an over-sized walk in closet & a stunning master bathroom featuring a multi-head rain shower. Outdoor living cannot be surpassed! An over-sized screened in pool & spa; all situated perfectly to make the most of the spectacular sunset lake views through the mature trees. Steps away from the main home is a covered boat dock, a summer kitchen & outdoor dining area overlooking the glistening water. Lake Blanche, a 122 acre lake, is part of the Butler Chain of Lakes where water activities creates lasting memories for the entire family. Live in a home that brings the waterfront into the city, in a place you can relax, have fun & be yourself.
TELL ME MORE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
- Garage Spaces: 3
- Garage Description: Circular Driveway, Driveway, Garage Door Opener
- Water View: Lake - Chain of Lakes
- Interior: Built in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Coffered Ceiling(s), Dry Bar, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Other, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- Fireplace: Yes, Family Room, Master Bedroom, Wood Burning
- Flooring: Carpet, Marble
- Pool Description: Child Safety Fence, Gunite, In Ground, Lighting, Pool Sweep, Screen Enclosure, Tile
- Roof: Tile
- Lot Features: Cul-de-sac, In County, Near Golf Course, Near Public Transit, Oversized Lot, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- House Faces/Primary View: Southeast
- Construction: Contemporary
- Exterior Description: Fenced, Irrigation System, Other, Outdoor Kitchen, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors
- Cooling System: Central Air
- Rooms: Den/Library/Office, Family Room, Formal Dining Room Separate, Inside Utility, Loft, Storage Rooms
- Subdivision: NORTH BAY SEC 01
- Community: north bay
- Annual Property Taxes: $20,978
- Elementary School: Palm Lake Elem
- Junior High School: Chain of Lakes Middle
- High School: Dr. Phillips High
Listing courtesy of RE/MAX TOWN CENTRE
Source: My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS
© Information is provided by My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS. The properties displayed may not be all of the properties in the MLS database or all of the properties listed with Brokers participating in the cooperative data exchange program. Properties listed by Brokers other than this Broker are marked with either the listing Brokers logo or name or the MLS name or a logo provided by the MLS. Detailed information about such properties includes the name of the listing Broker. Information provided is thought to be reliable but is not guaranteed to be accurate; you are advised to verify facts that are important to you. No warranties, expressed or implied, are provided for the data herein, or for their use or interpretation by the user. The Florida Association of Realtors and its cooperating MLSs do not create, control or review the property data displayed herein and take no responsibility for the content of such records. Federal law prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status or national origin in the sale, rental or financing of housing
IDX data last refreshed 01.19.2020 01:06
New Visitor? Please Register
And you will be able to Save Listings so you can view them later!
Forgot Your Password?
Please enter your E-Mail and we'll send you an e-mail message with your password.
After registering you Will have unrestricted access to all properties on this website.