5243 W LAKE BUTLER ROAD WINDERMERE, FL 34786
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2 Full 1 Half
- Living Area: 3,255 SqFt
- Lot Size: 0.56 acs.
- Year Built: 1996
- Garage: 2
- Pool: Yes
- MLS#: O5786852
- Listing Status: Active
- Days on Market: 180
2ND OPPORTUNITY TO OWN THIS MOVE IN READY LAKEFRONT HOME ON LAKE BUTLER!!! Beautifully finished and updated this lovely home is located directly on Lake Butler of the famed Butler Chain of Lakes. The welcoming entry and foyer extend to the formal living and dining areas boasting clean lines. Arched windows and soaring ceilings bring natural light and elegance to the formal areas. In the updated gourmet kitchen paneled cabinetry and solid surface countertops contribute to the thoroughly modern feel, featuring an open bar top, stainless steel appliances, custom built cabinetry, tile flooring, and granite countertops. The kitchen opens naturally to the spacious family living areas with a focus on the outdoor lake views. The covered lanai is expansive overlooking the sparkling pool and extending to a huge rear deck with the lake as a backdrop, perfect for entertaining family and friends. The boat dock and jet ski lifts are new with an upper-level deck. The master retreat offers privacy to owners and features a lovely spa-like master bath; well finished with walk-in shower, double vanities, and a garden tub. Impeccably maintained and perfect for Florida living at its finest. Newer roof, newer boat dock with lifts, new kitchen, and seawall.
TELL ME MORE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Description: Boat, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Rear, Garage Faces Side, Oversized
- Water View: Lake - Chain of Lakes
- Interior: Attic Ventilator, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Tray Ceiling(s), Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- Fireplace: Yes, Family Room, Wood Burning
- Flooring: Carpet, Ceramic Tile
- Pool Description: Heated, Indoor, Screen Enclosure
- Roof: Shingle
- Lot Features: In County, Level/Flat, Street Paved
- House Faces/Primary View: West
- Construction: Spanish/Mediterranean
- Exterior Description: Balcony, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors
- Cooling System: Central Air
- Rooms: Attic, Family Room, Formal Dining Room Separate, Formal Living Room Separate, Loft
- Subdivision: SUMMERPORT BEACH
- Annual Property Taxes: $14,197
- Elementary School: Windermere Elem
- Junior High School: Gotha Middle
- High School: West Orange High
Listing courtesy of PREMIER REALTY PARTNERS INC
Source: My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS
© Information is provided by My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS. The properties displayed may not be all of the properties in the MLS database or all of the properties listed with Brokers participating in the cooperative data exchange program. Properties listed by Brokers other than this Broker are marked with either the listing Brokers logo or name or the MLS name or a logo provided by the MLS. Detailed information about such properties includes the name of the listing Broker. Information provided is thought to be reliable but is not guaranteed to be accurate; you are advised to verify facts that are important to you. No warranties, expressed or implied, are provided for the data herein, or for their use or interpretation by the user. The Florida Association of Realtors and its cooperating MLSs do not create, control or review the property data displayed herein and take no responsibility for the content of such records. Federal law prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status or national origin in the sale, rental or financing of housing
IDX data last refreshed 12.05.2019 01:04
New Visitor? Please Register
And you will be able to Save Listings so you can view them later!
Forgot Your Password?
Please enter your E-Mail and we'll send you an e-mail message with your password.
After registering you Will have unrestricted access to all properties on this website.