4833 KENSINGTON PARK BOULEVARD ORLANDO, FL 32819
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3 Full 1 Half
- Living Area: 3,680 SqFt
- Lot Size: 0.28 acs.
- Year Built: 2002
- Garage: 3
- Pool: Yes
- MLS#: S5026452
- Listing Status: Pending
- Days on Market: 196
Immaculate 4 bedroom 3.5 bathroom home in the residential community of Kensington Park. Manicured landscape, curb appeal, paved driveway and three-car side entry garage. The entry opens to the formal areas with soaring ceilings and new wood look floors. The kitchen is spacious with top of the line appliances, working island, prep sink and a breakfast bar. The kitchen overlooks the family room with custom built-ins, fireplace and a wall of sliders leading to the pool area. The large master bedroom is bright and airy with walk-in closets and an ensuite bathroom with dual sinks, a garden tub, and painted in warm colours. Three additional bedrooms and two baths complete the downstairs. Carpets and flooring replaced in February 2020. Covered lanai and screened-in patio to the private pool. Manicured trees and a half brick wall surrounding the home give you privacy and that beautiful Florida tropical feel. The exterior of the house sits on lush green landscaping. Close to excellent schools, shopping and dining.
TELL ME MORE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
- Garage Spaces: 3
- Garage Description: Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Rear, Garage Faces Side
- Stories: 2
- Interior: Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Walk-In Closet(s)
- Fireplace: Yes, Family Room
- Flooring: Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Pool Description: Indoor
- Roof: Tile
- Lot Features: In County, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- Total Floors in Building: 2
- House Faces/Primary View: West
- Exterior Description: Irrigation System, Sliding Doors
- Cooling System: Central Air
- Subdivision: KENSINGTON PARK
- Gated: Association Recreation - Owned, Deed Restrictions, Gated Community, Tennis Courts
- Annual Property Taxes: $8,846
- Elementary School: Palm Lake Elem
- Junior High School: Chain of Lakes Middle
- High School: Olympia High
Listing courtesy of TEAM DONOVAN
Source: My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS
© Information is provided by My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS. The properties displayed may not be all of the properties in the MLS database or all of the properties listed with Brokers participating in the cooperative data exchange program. Properties listed by Brokers other than this Broker are marked with either the listing Brokers logo or name or the MLS name or a logo provided by the MLS. Detailed information about such properties includes the name of the listing Broker. Information provided is thought to be reliable but is not guaranteed to be accurate; you are advised to verify facts that are important to you. No warranties, expressed or implied, are provided for the data herein, or for their use or interpretation by the user. The Florida Association of Realtors and its cooperating MLSs do not create, control or review the property data displayed herein and take no responsibility for the content of such records. Federal law prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status or national origin in the sale, rental or financing of housing
IDX data last refreshed 08.01.2020 15:24
New Visitor? Please Register
And you will be able to Save Listings so you can view them later!
Forgot Your Password?
Please enter your E-Mail and we'll send you an e-mail message with your password.
After registering you Will have unrestricted access to all properties on this website.