2959 MARQUESAS COURT WINDERMERE, FL 34786
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 4 Full
- Living Area: 4,038 SqFt
- Lot Size: 1.13 acs.
- Year Built: 1987
- Garage: 3
- Pool: Yes
- MLS#: O5781637
- Listing Status: Active
- Days on Market: 73
Refined European Craftsman style exhibits fine finishes & quality features hard to match in today's marketplace. From the cascading fountain in the front to gracious gardens in the back this 1 acre residence is enveloped in luxury & serenity. Lot corner lot is 150' wide to afford privacy and space. The beauty of travertine, inlaid marble, olive wood, imported wrought iron, Old Chicago brick & copper cannot be denied. Their carefully skilled use combines the materials to create an ambiance that makes all who enter feel at home. Gather in a spacious family room with vaulted beamed ceilings & designer kitchen boasting Sub Zero refrigerator, wine cooler, 2 dishwashers, 2 sinks, Dacor gas range, double ovens, & coffee bar. Main areas on the 1st floor. French doors open to outdoor living space with tropical pool & covered patio with wood burning pizza oven. Versatile 2nd floor accessible through the main house or private entrance includes Media room, studio, kitchenette and bath. (Could easily be converted to guest suite) Workshop & 3 car garage is air conditioned. Separate storage for yard tools. Add'l parking with circular drive, boat pad & carport. 5 a/c units for energy efficiency & storm proof with 2 full house Generac generators. Private gated drive in Town of Windermere. Access to Butler Chain of Lakes, town amenities, & weekly Farmer's Market. Small town atmosphere where golf carts, bicycles and walking are common yet fine dining, premium shopping, renowned golf and area attractions are nearby.
TELL ME MORE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
- Garage Spaces: 3
- Garage Description: Boat, Circular Driveway, Covered, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Oversized
- Interior: Built in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-I
- Fireplace: Yes, Family Room, Wood Burning
- Flooring: Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Marble, Wood
- Pool Description: Gunite, In Ground, Screen Enclosure, Tile
- Roof: Concrete, Tile
- Lot Features: Cul-de-sac, In City Limits, Street Private
- House Faces/Primary View: West
- Construction: Custom
- Exterior Description: Balcony, French Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Outdoor Shower, Rain Gutters, Storage
- Cooling System: Central Air, Zoned
- Rooms: Bonus Room, Den/Library/Office, Family Room, Formal Dining Room Separate, Great Room, Inside Utility, Media Room
- Subdivision: BUTLER BAY
- Community Features: Gated
- Gated: Community Boat Ramp, Gated Community, Park, Playground, Tennis Courts, Water Access
- HOA Fee: $984 Semi-Annually
- HOA Fee Includes: Private Road
- Annual Property Taxes: $7,992
- Elementary School: Windermere Elem
- Junior High School: Gotha Middle
- High School: Olympia High
© The data relating to real estate for sale/lease on this web site come in part from a cooperative data exchange program of the multiple listing service (MLS) in which this real estate firm (Broker) participates. The properties displayed may not be all of the properties in the MLS database, or all of the properties listed with Brokers participating in the cooperative data exchange program. Properties listed by Brokers other than this Broker are marked with either the listing Brokers logo or name or the MLS name or a logo provided by the MLS. Detailed information about such properties includes the name of the listing Brokers. Information provided is thought to be reliable but is not guaranteed to be accurate; you are advised to verify facts that are important to you. No warranties, expressed or implied, are provided for the data herein, or for their use or interpretation by the user. The Florida Association of Realtors and its cooperating MLSs do not create, control or review the property data displayed herein and take no responsibility for the content of such records. Federal law prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status or national origin in the sale, rental or financing of housing. Listing courtesy of UPSIDE REAL ESTATE INC
New Visitor? Please Register
And you will be able to Save Listings so you can view them later!
Forgot Your Password?
Please enter your E-Mail and we'll send you an e-mail message with your password.
After registering you Will have unrestricted access to all properties on this website.