239 NEW GATE LOOP LAKE MARY, FL 32746
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 5 Full 1 Half
- Living Area: 6,838 SqFt
- Lot Size: 1.01 acs.
- Year Built: 1994
- Garage: 4
- Pool: Yes
- MLS#: O5857082
- Listing Status: Active
- Days on Market: 199
Durning COVID-19 this home is vacant and has been well cleaned. If you would like to see it durning this unforeseen time we can make it work with social distancing and masks. Welcome to Heathrow Woods a newly renovated custom built David Brewer home. With almost 7, 000 square feet of living space this home is featuring 5 large bedrooms, 5 1/2 baths, executive office, media room, bonus room and over sized 4 car garages. Beautiful travertine and fresh new carpet through out. Gorgeous new granite placed in the kitchen along side commercial grade sub-zero refrigerator overlooking large family room, great for entertaining. Very spacious master suite features his (upgraded) & hers. This residences is conveniently located right off of I-4 provides easy access to all parts of town. Don't wait call today to see this exquisite property!!
TELL ME MORE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
- Garage Spaces: 4
- Garage Description: Circular Driveway, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Rear, Garage Faces Side, Oversized, Parking Pad
- Interior: Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Tray Ceiling(s), Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
- Fireplace: Yes, Gas
- Flooring: Carpet, Marble, Travertine, Wood
- Pool Description: Child Safety Fence, Chlorine Free, Deck, Heated, Indoor, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure
- Roof: Tile
- Lot Features: In County, Level/Flat, Street Paved, Street Private
- House Faces/Primary View: East
- Construction: Contemporary, Florida
- Exterior Description: French Doors, Irrigation System, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered
- Cooling System: Central Air, Zoned
- Rooms: Attic, Bonus Room, Family Room, Formal Dining Room Separate, Formal Living Room Separate, Inside Utility, Media Room
- Subdivision: HEATHROW WOODS
- Community Features: Gated, Security
- Gated: Deed Restrictions, Gated Community
- HOA Fee: $700 Quarterly
- HOA Fee Includes: Private Road, Security
- Annual Property Taxes: $12,309
- Elementary School: Heathrow Elementary
- Junior High School: Markham Woods Middle
- High School: Seminole High
Listing courtesy of CHARLES RUTENBERG REALTY ORLAN
Source: My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS
© Information is provided by My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS. The properties displayed may not be all of the properties in the MLS database or all of the properties listed with Brokers participating in the cooperative data exchange program. Properties listed by Brokers other than this Broker are marked with either the listing Brokers logo or name or the MLS name or a logo provided by the MLS. Detailed information about such properties includes the name of the listing Broker. Information provided is thought to be reliable but is not guaranteed to be accurate; you are advised to verify facts that are important to you. No warranties, expressed or implied, are provided for the data herein, or for their use or interpretation by the user. The Florida Association of Realtors and its cooperating MLSs do not create, control or review the property data displayed herein and take no responsibility for the content of such records. Federal law prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status or national origin in the sale, rental or financing of housing
IDX data last refreshed 10.26.2020 16:44
New Visitor? Please Register
And you will be able to Save Listings so you can view them later!
Forgot Your Password?
Please enter your E-Mail and we'll send you an e-mail message with your password.
After registering you Will have unrestricted access to all properties on this website.