1736 LAKE ROBERTS COURT WINDERMERE, FL 34786
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 3 Full 1 Half
- Living Area: 4,362 SqFt
- Lot Size: 0.56 acs.
- Year Built: 1990
- Garage: 3
- Pool: Yes
- MLS#: O5780365
- Listing Status: Pending
- Days on Market: 101
Back on the Market & Reduced by $50K!! Florida Charm radiates from this Windermere Lakefront home with Detached Guest House/In-Law Suite offering a Private side entry. Experience Magnificent evening Sunsets and a relaxed Island feeling from this tropical home with over 113 Feet of Lake Roberts Frontage. Cathedral ceiling in the grand foyer leads to the open Living Room with Fireplace & Wet Bar and adjoins the gracious Formal Dining Room with Butler's Pantry. Center Island Kitchen appointed with Granite Counters, Morning Room, Double Oven, Walk-in Pantry & large Breakfast Room overlooks the sparkling Pool. Comfortable Family Room flows into Bonus Room accented by a corner Wet Bar with ample seating, Parquet Dance Floor with Mirror Ball and panoramic Water views. Master retreat provides a separate sitting area and custom walk-in closets while the Master Bath is outfitted with a Hydro Massage Tub, dual sinks & walk-in shower. Split floor presents two secondary bedrooms & bathroom with pool access along with additional bedroom which may be utilized as a private Office. Detached Guest House offers Living/Bedroom, Kitchenette, Full Bath and separate paved garden entrance. Solar Heated Pool & Spa with Covered Dining on an expansive Lanai allows for easy entertaining and offers the perfect spot to watch gorgeous Sunsets. Private Boat Dock features powered lift for your Jet Ski and water sports equipment. Easy access to Major Roadways, Shopping & Dining. Centrally located to Excellent Public & Private Schools.
TELL ME MORE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
- Garage Spaces: 3
- Garage Description: Circular Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side
- Water View: Lake
- Interior: Built in Features, Central Vaccum, High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar, Window Treatments
- Fireplace: Yes, Living Room, Wood Burning
- Flooring: Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Parquet
- Roof: Tile
- Lot Features: Street Private
- House Faces/Primary View: East
- Construction: Florida
- Exterior Description: Irrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors
- Cooling System: Central Air
- Rooms: Bonus Room, Breakfast Room Separate, Family Room, Formal Dining Room Separate, Formal Living Room Separate, Inside Utility, Interior In-Law Apt
- Subdivision: BUTLER BAY, WINDERMERE CLUB
- Community Features: Gated, Tennis Court(s)
- Gated: Deed Restrictions
- HOA Fee: $2,160 Annually
- HOA Fee Includes: Private Road
- Annual Property Taxes: $9,962
- Elementary School: Windermere Elem
- Junior High School: Bridgewater Middle
- High School: Windermere High School
Listing courtesy of REALTY EXECUTIVES CENTRAL FL
Source: My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS
© Information is provided by My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS. The properties displayed may not be all of the properties in the MLS database or all of the properties listed with Brokers participating in the cooperative data exchange program. Properties listed by Brokers other than this Broker are marked with either the listing Brokers logo or name or the MLS name or a logo provided by the MLS. Detailed information about such properties includes the name of the listing Broker. Information provided is thought to be reliable but is not guaranteed to be accurate; you are advised to verify facts that are important to you. No warranties, expressed or implied, are provided for the data herein, or for their use or interpretation by the user. The Florida Association of Realtors and its cooperating MLSs do not create, control or review the property data displayed herein and take no responsibility for the content of such records. Federal law prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status or national origin in the sale, rental or financing of housing
IDX data last refreshed 10.15.2019 00:38
New Visitor? Please Register
And you will be able to Save Listings so you can view them later!
Forgot Your Password?
Please enter your E-Mail and we'll send you an e-mail message with your password.
After registering you Will have unrestricted access to all properties on this website.