1611 BRIDGEWATER DRIVE LAKE MARY, FL 32746
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3 Full 1 Half
- Living Area: 3,881 SqFt
- Lot Size: 1.25 acs.
- Year Built: 1991
- Garage: 3
- Pool: Yes
- MLS#: O5847871
- Listing Status: Active
- Days on Market: 239
Don't miss out on this stunning CUSTOM home with POOL on ONE luxurious acre in gated HEATHROW WOODS! With a brand NEW TILE ROOF and a fresh coat of exterior paint. This is a 4 bedroom and 3 1/2 bath home with vaulted ceilings and so much charm. You are taken as you walk through the gorgeous double doors that look out over the pool and hot tub. Formal living and dining room with entertainment bar near pool; perfect on a hot summer day for entertaining your guests. Double sided gas fireplace. Decorated with TRAVERTINE flooring, lots of windows and doors leading to the beautiful patio and pool. Magnificent natural light throughout the entire home. All windows in the bedrooms and dining have plantation shutters. Breath-taking kitchen with stainless steel appliances and a dinette that leads into the spacious family room that looks out over the large back yard and pool area. The family room also has a corner electric fireplace that can be seen in the Formal Living Room or the Family Room. Master suite downstairs with 2 walk-in closets, large shower, tub and his/ her sinks. In the Master Bedroom there are beautiful doors and windows that let in a ton of natural light. The two bedrooms have a Jack and Jill bathroom. One of the 4 bedrooms could be an office/study! Oversized back yard, perfect for soccer or playground. Large laundry with lots of working space, cabinetry and sink. Freshly painted long, circular drive to a side entry 3 car garage with plenty of parking. Excellent A-Rated Seminole County Schools.
TELL ME MORE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
- Garage Spaces: 3
- Garage Description: Circular Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Rear, Garage Faces Side, Guest
- Interior: Attic Ventilator, Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Split Bedroom, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
- Fireplace: Yes, Gas, Living Room
- Flooring: Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Travertine
- Pool Description: Gunite, Heated, In Ground, Indoor, Salt Water, Solar Heat, Vinyl
- Roof: Tile
- Lot Features: In City Limits, Level/Flat, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Street Private
- House Faces/Primary View: North
- Exterior Description: Irrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters
- Cooling System: Central Air
- Rooms: Attic, Formal Dining Room Separate, Formal Living Room Separate, Great Room, Inside Utility
- Subdivision: HEATHROW WOODS
- Community Features: Gated
- Gated: Deed Restrictions, Gated Community
- Annual Property Taxes: $6,981
- Elementary School: Heathrow Elementary
- Junior High School: Markham Woods Middle
- High School: Seminole High
Listing courtesy of KORR REALTY CORP
Source: My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS
© Information is provided by My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS. The properties displayed may not be all of the properties in the MLS database or all of the properties listed with Brokers participating in the cooperative data exchange program. Properties listed by Brokers other than this Broker are marked with either the listing Brokers logo or name or the MLS name or a logo provided by the MLS. Detailed information about such properties includes the name of the listing Broker. Information provided is thought to be reliable but is not guaranteed to be accurate; you are advised to verify facts that are important to you. No warranties, expressed or implied, are provided for the data herein, or for their use or interpretation by the user. The Florida Association of Realtors and its cooperating MLSs do not create, control or review the property data displayed herein and take no responsibility for the content of such records. Federal law prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status or national origin in the sale, rental or financing of housing
IDX data last refreshed 10.26.2020 16:44
New Visitor? Please Register
And you will be able to Save Listings so you can view them later!
Forgot Your Password?
Please enter your E-Mail and we'll send you an e-mail message with your password.
After registering you Will have unrestricted access to all properties on this website.