13227 BELLARIA CIRCLE WINDERMERE, FL 34786
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 5 Full 2 Half
- Living Area: 5,460 SqFt
- Lot Size: 1.18 acs.
- Year Built: 2013
- Garage: 3
- Pool: No
- MLS#: O5524709
- Listing Status: Active
- Days on Market: 379
Recently renovated and now back on market! Updates galore...This two-story, freshly painted inside and out, double master bedroom home is located on over an acre with pond view and no neighbor to one side in the guard gated community of Bellaria. Upon entering the living room, 23' high tray ceilings draw the eye upwards into the incredible light-filled space. A private office is located to the right and steps away the new beautiful stone accent wall enhancing the open space. The formal dining room sits in simple splendor with soaring ceilings and light streaming through the bank of floor to ceiling windows. To the left is the kitchen with stainless appliances, new backsplash, island with prep sink, plenty of cabinets and storage, and a spacious recently added walk-in butler pantry. The breakfast nook features built-in seating and merges into the family room highlighted with tray ceiling, sliding doors to the covered lanai, and clerestory windows allowing light into the interior. The downstairs master suite features a tray ceiling, large windows, access to the lanai, his/her custom separate clothes and shoe closets. The master bath features double vanities, a large soaking tub, and walk-in shower w/double spray heads. Upstairs is a loft, the second master with full bath, and two additional bedrooms. Downstairs is an additional bedroom with private bath, laundry room, and 3 car garage. New hardwood flooring has been installed in every bedroom and all tile flooring on the main floor has been recently sealed.
TELL ME MORE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
- Garage Spaces: 3
- Garage Description: Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Golf Cart Parking, Oversized
- Water View: Pond
- Interior: Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- Fireplace: No
- Flooring: Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Roof: Tile
- Lot Features: Corner Lot, In County, Level/Flat, Oversized Lot, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Street Private
- House Faces/Primary View: West
- Construction: Spanish/Mediterranean
- Exterior Description: Balcony, Fenced, French Doors, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors
- Cooling System: Central Air, Zoned
- Rooms: Den/Library/Office, Family Room, Formal Dining Room Separate, Formal Living Room Separate, Inside Utility, Loft
- Subdivision: BELLARIA
- Community Features: Gated, Playground, Security
- Gated: Dee
- Annual Property Taxes: $18,695
- Elementary School: Windermere Elem
- Junior High School: Bridgewater Middle
- High School: Windermere High School
© The data relating to real estate for sale/lease on this web site come in part from a cooperative data exchange program of the multiple listing service (MLS) in which this real estate firm (Broker) participates. The properties displayed may not be all of the properties in the MLS database, or all of the properties listed with Brokers participating in the cooperative data exchange program. Properties listed by Brokers other than this Broker are marked with either the listing Brokers logo or name or the MLS name or a logo provided by the MLS. Detailed information about such properties includes the name of the listing Brokers. Information provided is thought to be reliable but is not guaranteed to be accurate; you are advised to verify facts that are important to you. No warranties, expressed or implied, are provided for the data herein, or for their use or interpretation by the user. The Florida Association of Realtors and its cooperating MLSs do not create, control or review the property data displayed herein and take no responsibility for the content of such records. Federal law prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status or national origin in the sale, rental or financing of housing. Listing courtesy of Stockworth Realty Group
New Visitor? Please Register
And you will be able to Save Listings so you can view them later!
Forgot Your Password?
Please enter your E-Mail and we'll send you an e-mail message with your password.
After registering you Will have unrestricted access to all properties on this website.