6042 JAMESTOWN PARK ORLANDO, FL 32819
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2 Full 1 Half
- Living Area: 2,494 SqFt
- Lot Size: 0.17 acs.
- Year Built: 1987
- Garage: 2
- Pool: Yes
- MLS#: O5830160
- Listing Status: Active
- Days on Market: 68
THIS IS TRULY A MOVE IN READY HOME!!! SINCE DECEMBER NEW ROOF, AC, WATER HEATER PLUS THE HOME WAS FULLY REMODELED A FEW YEARS AGO AND HAS A PRIVATE POOL. These renovations included opening kitchen, new kitchen cabinets, tops and appliances, flooring throughout and bathrooms. Style and charm describe this single story completely renovated home in prestigious gated Bay Hill Village with a private pool ( only a few homes have a private pool). Lock and leave with this carefree lifestyle in Bay Hill Village. The lovely etched glass front door leads to the thoroughly modern yet wonderfully comfortable dining and living areas. Featuring porcelain tile and uniquely finished wood flooring complete with fireplace and lovely ceiling detail. Opening naturally to the casual areas and highlighted with a sparkling pool. The kitchen is a chefs dream with stainless appliances, new cabinetry, and walk-in pantry. Enjoy quiet time in the spacious master suite beautifully finished with his and hers closets, double vanities, and Zen-like bath area with shower and soaking tub. Most renovations were completed just a few years ago to include opening kitchen, new kitchen cabinets, tops and appliances, flooring throughout and bathrooms.
TELL ME MORE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Description: Garage Door Opener
- Interior: Built in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar, Window Treatments
- Fireplace: Yes, Living Room, Wood Burning
- Flooring: Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Pool Description: Gunite, In Ground
- Roof: Shake
- Lot Features: Street Dead-End, Street Paved
- House Faces/Primary View: South
- Construction: Other
- Exterior Description: Irrigation System, Sliding Doors
- Property Description: Corner Unit
- Cooling System: Central Air
- Rooms: Formal Dining Room Separate, Formal Living Room Separate, Inside Utility
- Subdivision: BAY HILL VILLAGE
- Community Features: Gated, Recreation Facilities, Tennis Court(s)
- Gated: Deed Restrictions, Gated Community, Pool, Tennis Courts
- HOA Fee: $0
- HOA Fee Includes: Community Pool, Maintenance Grounds, Recreational Facilities, Security
- Annual Property Taxes: $6,614
- Elementary School: Dr. Phillips Elem
- Junior High School: Southwest Middle
- High School: Dr. Phillips High
Listing courtesy of CORCORAN PREMIER REALTY
Source: My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS
© Information is provided by My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS. The properties displayed may not be all of the properties in the MLS database or all of the properties listed with Brokers participating in the cooperative data exchange program. Properties listed by Brokers other than this Broker are marked with either the listing Brokers logo or name or the MLS name or a logo provided by the MLS. Detailed information about such properties includes the name of the listing Broker. Information provided is thought to be reliable but is not guaranteed to be accurate; you are advised to verify facts that are important to you. No warranties, expressed or implied, are provided for the data herein, or for their use or interpretation by the user. The Florida Association of Realtors and its cooperating MLSs do not create, control or review the property data displayed herein and take no responsibility for the content of such records. Federal law prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status or national origin in the sale, rental or financing of housing
IDX data last refreshed 04.04.2020 23:46
New Visitor? Please Register
And you will be able to Save Listings so you can view them later!
Forgot Your Password?
Please enter your E-Mail and we'll send you an e-mail message with your password.
After registering you Will have unrestricted access to all properties on this website.