6001 MASTERS BOULEVARD ORLANDO, FL 32819
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 4 Full 1 Half
- Living Area: 4,525 SqFt
- Lot Size: 0.69 acs.
- Year Built: 1986
- Garage: 4
- Pool: Yes
- MLS#: O5803460
- Listing Status: Active
- Days on Market: 335
Oversized Golf Front Estate!!! This beautiful one-story home has been meticulously renovated with no expense spared. This 5 bedroom, 4.5 baths, 3 car garage, separate golf cart garage, theater, bonus room, huge completely renovated outdoor living area along with an all-new massive summer kitchen with 2 grills, fridge, TV area adding another 500 plus square feet to the homes under roof square footage. As you enter the large double doors you will be welcomed by a large formal living room that overlooks the pool and the gorgeous views of the number 4 hole of the Charger Course at Bay Hill. The dining room is conveniently located next to the service door of the kitchen for easy access. As you enter the great room you will notice a nook kitchen and family areas to be accessible without any disruption beautiful trim detail and hand-scraped wood floors really set this space apart. The large master suite offers 2 separate walk-in closets, a glass-enclosed shower, a free-standing tub, and a separate workout area. The master bedroom offers brand new 9 ft sliding doors that really open up space and give easy access to the pool area. On the east wing of the home is where the 4 secondary bedrooms are located along with the bonus room, theater, and separate golf cart garage. the bonus room offers an eating area along with a separate game/tv room for entertaining your guests, the theater offers full surround sound and popcorn machine to boot. There are simply too many features to list.
TELL ME MORE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
- Garage Spaces: 4
- Garage Description: Circular Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Golf Cart Garage
- Interior: Built in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- Fireplace: Yes, Family Room
- Flooring: Brick/Stone, Carpet, Wood
- Pool Description: Gunite, In Ground, Outside Bath Access, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure
- Roof: Tile
- Lot Features: In County, Level/Flat, On Golf Course, Oversized Lot, Street Paved
- House Faces/Primary View: Southwest
- Construction: Custom
- Exterior Description: French Doors, Irrigation System, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Storage
- Cooling System: Central Air, Zoned
- Rooms: Bonus Room, Den/Library/Office, Family Room, Formal Dining Room Separate, Formal Living Room Separate, Interior In-Law Suite, Media Room
- Subdivision: BAY HILL SEC 13
- Community Features: Playground, Tennis Court(s)
- Gated: Association Recreation - Owned, Community Boat Ramp, Deed Restrictions, Golf, Playground, Tennis Courts, Water Access
- Annual Property Taxes: $16,726
- Elementary School: Dr. Phillips Elem
- Junior High School: Southwest Middle
- High School: Dr. Phillips High
Listing courtesy of CORCORAN PREMIER REALTY
Source: My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS
© Information is provided by My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS. The properties displayed may not be all of the properties in the MLS database or all of the properties listed with Brokers participating in the cooperative data exchange program. Properties listed by Brokers other than this Broker are marked with either the listing Brokers logo or name or the MLS name or a logo provided by the MLS. Detailed information about such properties includes the name of the listing Broker. Information provided is thought to be reliable but is not guaranteed to be accurate; you are advised to verify facts that are important to you. No warranties, expressed or implied, are provided for the data herein, or for their use or interpretation by the user. The Florida Association of Realtors and its cooperating MLSs do not create, control or review the property data displayed herein and take no responsibility for the content of such records. Federal law prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status or national origin in the sale, rental or financing of housing
IDX data last refreshed 07.05.2020 14:33
New Visitor? Please Register
And you will be able to Save Listings so you can view them later!
Forgot Your Password?
Please enter your E-Mail and we'll send you an e-mail message with your password.
After registering you Will have unrestricted access to all properties on this website.