311 E 8TH AVENUE WINDERMERE, FL 34786
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 4 Full
- Living Area: 3,805 SqFt
- Lot Size: 0.23 acs.
- Year Built: 1913
- Garage: No
- Pool: No
- MLS#: O5821861
- Listing Status: Active
- Days on Market: 157
Style and charm describe this Olde Windermere, completely renewed home, directly across the street from ski-lake Bessie and park. With amazing lake views in the front of the property the setting is remarkable. Perfectly sited on approx. one half acre the casual entry leads to the thoroughly modern yet wonderfully comfortable great room; dining and living areas.
In last two years owner has replaced the roof, AC's, hot water heaters, new septic system, new water system, rewired and replumbed & painted inside and out.
The entry features wraparound porches; great for relaxing and catching up. Opening naturally to the family area featuring warm wood flooring and multiple double French doors all opening to the stunning lake views. The kitchen features stainless appliances, new cabinetry, and walk in pantry. Enjoy quiet time in the spacious master suite with breathtaking lake views. Master bath is nicely finished with large master closet, double vanities, and over sized shower. The upper views are amazing overlooking sunrises and sunsets.
TELL ME MORE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
- Garage Description: Off Street, Open, Parking Pad
- Water View: Lake
- Interior: Built in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom
- Fireplace: Yes, Family Room, Wood Burning
- Flooring: Carpet, Vinyl, Wood
- Roof: Shingle
- Lot Features: In City Limits, Street Unpaved
- House Faces/Primary View: Southeast
- Construction: Key West
- Exterior Description: Fenced, French Doors, Lighting, Other
- Cooling System: Central Air, Zoned
- Rooms: Attic, Den/Library/Office, Family Room, Great Room, Inside Utility
- Subdivision: WINDERMERE TOWN
- Community Features: Dock, Park, Playground, Private Boat Ramp, Security, Tennis Court(s)
- Gated: Community Boat Ramp, Deed Restrictions, Park, Playground, Tennis Courts, Water Access
- Annual Property Taxes: $8,068
- Elementary School: Windermere Elem
- Junior High School: Gotha Middle
- High School: Olympia High
Listing courtesy of CORCORAN PREMIER REALTY
Source: My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS
© Information is provided by My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS. The properties displayed may not be all of the properties in the MLS database or all of the properties listed with Brokers participating in the cooperative data exchange program. Properties listed by Brokers other than this Broker are marked with either the listing Brokers logo or name or the MLS name or a logo provided by the MLS. Detailed information about such properties includes the name of the listing Broker. Information provided is thought to be reliable but is not guaranteed to be accurate; you are advised to verify facts that are important to you. No warranties, expressed or implied, are provided for the data herein, or for their use or interpretation by the user. The Florida Association of Realtors and its cooperating MLSs do not create, control or review the property data displayed herein and take no responsibility for the content of such records. Federal law prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status or national origin in the sale, rental or financing of housing
IDX data last refreshed 03.31.2020 23:44
New Visitor? Please Register
And you will be able to Save Listings so you can view them later!
Forgot Your Password?
Please enter your E-Mail and we'll send you an e-mail message with your password.
After registering you Will have unrestricted access to all properties on this website.